PDA

View Full Version : Some one help?

exidium
02-17-2005, 01:10 AM
Greetings everyone!
I just got inside CGtalk and i would like some opinions on my sketches. Fell free to blast em!, criticize em or anything. If u see something wrong or needs improvement, please tell me what and how... Im kinda newbie on this (did I say "kinda"?)

Hehehhehe!

thxhttp://www.geocities.com/reaver_ripper/robo2.JPG

rebuilder
02-17-2005, 05:59 AM
I see no sketches?

edit:
nevermind, it must've been some kind of glitch. For that robot in the fire, concentrate on thinking how the fire would illuminate the bot. Where is your lightsource?

Ognus
02-18-2005, 02:41 AM
I want you to go to google and type in "molten lava" and "forging steel" and "melting metal" and click on the "images" link at the top of the page.
Find images that are like metal in fire, and stare at them. Study their color and the way the metal interacts with the flames. Get lost in them. What is fire? Is it power? What is this robot? Is he mighty? Is he scared? Is he accidentally on fire? Is he evil? Think of all these elements and ponder them heavily. Then draw and see what comes of it.

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.