PDA

View Full Version : Kick, punch, Flip, etc...

Spiffjackson
02-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Still working on this. I have been busy at work, so I haven't done any tweaking or adding in a while. I though I would ad a couple of moves and see what you guys think.

Please help me with the flip, and with the ending sequence involving the punches and the jump kick. I just can't seem to nail those movements. looks a little funny to me.
All comments and suggestions are much needed and appreciated.
thanks.
clint

here is the link:
www.dvdpowertools.com/clint/ninja4viewslow.mov
(http://www.dvdpowertools.com/clint/Ninja4Views_low.mov)

Spiffjackson
02-16-2005, 09:33 PM
sorry guys, Im not sure why this link is busted. I will look into it and find out why that is happening.

bare with me.

clint

Spiffjackson
02-16-2005, 09:40 PM
Try this link:
www.dvdpowertools.com/clint/ninja4viewslow.mov (http://www.dvdpowertools.com/clint/ninja4viewslow.mov)

sorry about that guys n gals. Im not sure what was going on with the previous link. anyways, here it is. please crit.

thanks

clint

thehive
02-17-2005, 02:19 PM
yo clint the punches need more snap an need to lean more into it, when hes springing off his hand, need to sqaush down little more anticpation then spring out of it. hope that helps

im about to load a blocked out animation im startin

jchristo
02-19-2005, 02:02 AM
Hi there. Looking cool. When throwing punches/kicks, think about what moves first. I see you are involving the entire body in the movments which is good. Now take that a step further and have the puch begin down in the hips and translate all the way up to the arm and hand. This will add a lot of snap to the movements. Try to animate the back and hips more in the last flurry of punches. The hips look a little stiff. Hope this helps.

CGTalk Moderation
02-19-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.