PDA

View Full Version : Fierri's Virtual Models To Revolutionize Fashion

paintbox
02-14-2005, 02:13 PM
I was browsing sites about design when my eye caught this :

Fierri's Virtual Models To Revolutionize Fashion

Fierri's concept of virtual fashion models promise to bring revolutionary changes and advantages to the fashion industry.

Fierri, a prolific painter, commercial artist and designer, has introduced the revolutionary concept of virtual fashion models, changing the way designers, advertisers and couturiers approach the art of fashion.

A top European fashion company has already signed up Fierri's virtual models for use in its advertisements.

story continues here:
http://www.dexigner.com/fashion/news-g3913.html

I have been trying to get more pictures made by Fierri (http://www.fierri.com) but there isn't much to see there as far I can tell.

The image I see on the dexigner story, looks suspiciously Poser like though. So I wonder what top-fashion house might have paid big-bucks for DAZ Vicky ;) Maybe I am jumping to conclusions here and dexigner just copied something of the web to illustrate the story...

Its interesting because this maybe a new market for 3D artists. I believe Steven Stahlberg is marketing his virtual models as well.

AA_Tyrael
02-14-2005, 03:08 PM
You do know that the only reason people attend fashion shows are to watch the girls right :P

paintbox
02-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Which means people will go to virtual fashion shows in the future..... ***:lightbulb idea:lightbulb ***

Atwooki
02-15-2005, 04:50 PM
From the website:
Arnaud Legoux announced yesterday that his Fierri’s models "dollz" section which contained nude virtual models on this website has been deleted due to censorship.
Hmmmm :rolleyes:
Fierri, a prolific painter, commercial artist and designer, has introduced the revolutionary concept of virtual fashion models, changing the way designers, advertisers and couturiers approach the art of fashion.
Nothing 'revolutionary here; Yamamoto has been doing this for years....

A.

Tommy Lee
02-15-2005, 05:00 PM
Nothing 'revolutionary here; Yamamoto has been doing this for years....
A.

Exactly,...

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.