PDA

View Full Version : First Post: Leviathan's Daughter WIP

lynntendo
02-12-2005, 05:56 AM
Hi all!
This is my first post here, a piece I started futzing around with a few days ago, ~4 hours of work.
Comments and crit are always appreciated!
http://lynntendo.com/Dailysketch/091304.jpg

visionist
02-12-2005, 09:34 AM
I like a lot kinda has that oriental feel to it i know this is still in the work soo i dont have much crit on it but the ears dont feel that nature to her like they are just stuck to the side of the head, that might change soo whatever i like wha tyou got so far. Keep it up;)

~~Visionist~~

DKR1138
02-13-2005, 09:50 AM
I like this, theres a very nice oil pastel type feel to the way it was painted... top stuff...

Imriela
02-13-2005, 01:40 PM
This is quite frankly a very beautiful start. The rich colors all go together very nicely, the little oriental-esque details are droolable, and she has this sweet-yet-mournful air about her. Her ears do kind of feel stuck to her head--perhaps angle the left one back and the right one forward just a bit more, and then bleed some of her fleshtone onto the intersection of cheek and webbed-lobe so there's more of a transition there.

chal7ds
02-13-2005, 08:32 PM
great seminal piece..keep it up..let's see what it looks like when it's done!

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.