PDA

View Full Version : What else?!?!

mind
12-18-2001, 03:22 PM
You have probably seen many great features available only on "loads of ca$h" systems which could be easely added to After Effects. Which ones do you think?

SheepFactory
12-18-2001, 10:32 PM
I would love to see a realtime particle system like the one in combustion 2. And i would love to be able to load in my own sprites to the emitters. Have control on opacity and everything , and see the final effect in realtime (i guess combustion does that with open gl if i am not wrong).

Other than that, i would love to be able to customize the Interface. like in maya. And yesterday i was thinking it would be great to have a maya outliner kinda interface to quickly select layers/effects/etc..

A|i

Dan Dixon
01-15-2002, 08:28 PM
illusion is the partical package in combustion 2 and it better as a stand alone software, plus it very 2d. I use it on my last show I worked on.

Adam Klein
02-01-2002, 05:21 PM
I checked out a demo for a software called illusion some time ago, it was indeed 2d, but it was incredible and very fun, there were all sorts of presets that could be modified in realtime to create some real crazy stuff, but a tweed pricey for me for now.

AK

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.