PDA

View Full Version : Portfolio / Demoreel 2004 - Renato Ferro

buddhaboy
02-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Hi folks,

i'm finished my demoreel 2004.

My Homepage (http://www.renatoferro.com) [Illustration and Animation]

Demoreel 2004 (http://www.renatoferro.com/renatoferro_demoreel_2004_mpeg.zip)

I wait that they like. :)

cgtalkmember
02-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Well i think you have to change the music at once, its very anoying, everything else is very nice :scream:

RaoUUUL
02-12-2005, 02:49 AM
Good Lord, that shit was awesome, i LOVE that shit. the music was great, it looked like a reel for a studio, im sure it is and you havent explained what you were responsible for, if im wrong..wow, fantastic. i dont get cable television, im sure thats the kind of stuff im missing. great stuff!

Icecube
02-12-2005, 05:49 PM
it's really awesome, i agree about the music it's really anoying, but buddha loves to do anoying things to make everybody crazy :) the music is just the final touch:D his personal gift for the audience ;)
The reel is just amazing, i worked with u since u started, so.....for me nothing new;) except for the animated picture that make the difference separating the parts, really funny! the nose and the eyes just make me laught like an stupid!! That's totally awesome! your work just rock!

Keep going!
Cya!

Icecube

Jim
02-12-2005, 06:55 PM
I really like the music. Especially the music. Well okay not that much but I like it just the same. Enough to remark on it. Blonde Redhead? Cibo Matto? It's familiar but I can't place it.

Did you work for Psyops? Some of the motion graphics reminds of their stuff. What software did you use for that btw?

Really excellent reel. 2d to 3d transitions are seamless, and that smooth, confident sense of style is memorable. I'm always amazed by the breadth of knowledge people have on this forum. The only weak point in the reel would be the "claro" bubbles. The bubbles kinda clash with their settings, they look like separate elements from the live action plates. I'm assuming that the client wanted to see the name clearly, if you will, and so the bubbles are too high contrast, but on your demo reel they kinda look like placeholders.

But that's a minor minor gripe of a great reel. Cheers.

Joblh
02-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Everything was Great!:applause:, except the music indeed. to annoying.

buddhaboy
02-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Hi,

RaoUUUL:
thanx...
I wrote in my site all the details about each job and what I've done in each one of them...

Jim:
Thanks man...
I don't remember the name of the band, but the Music's name is Milman.
hehe.. I don't work at Psyop, I wish I did. I've done this works while I was working at Nakd.tv, that it is also a Motion Graphic studio...

I use Max Studio for 3d work and after fx for the composition.

Really hehe... placeholders hehehehe :D oppss ! hehe

Icecube:
a friend of mine, will go to los angeles soon hugsssss...

---------

about music... I love this style... heheheh :D

Thanx alot....again... :D

VictorHD
02-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Wwwooow... Buddha... i really love your work and you know that, as soon as I get to SP, I will kick you !!! uahuahuah congrats little fat guy...the work is amazing and i love the annoying music yagyagay !!

May I say that I'm your friend?? auhuahauhauua....

dmonk
02-15-2005, 10:02 PM
Great reel, loved the motion graphics. I don't see why you couldn't work at Psyop.

Necron-99
02-18-2005, 04:39 PM
I liked the music.

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.