PDA

View Full Version : First character, Advice?

caseybasichis
02-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Hi,
This is my first character, sorry I dont have a pic just the mb I don't have maya on this computer. Can someone give me some advice with the edgeloops? The character is human-ish but it deviates enough that Im having trouble getting it right based on eamples I've seen on this board.

The model was done mostly in maya, then I took it to Zbrush just to quickly fix some details and then to silo to redo the topology (jesus christ the topology brush is a pain, splines woulld be really nice). I really haven't started the back but advice for the whole thing would be nice. I stilll have to make a body and ears as well.

www.officerock.com/HobbitSculpt_13.mb (http://www.officerock.com/HobbitSculpt_13.mb)

Thanks,
Casey

caseybasichis
02-11-2005, 07:44 PM
The wind whistles as a tumble weed blows across our path. Quiet... too quiet...

If you dont have Maya 6.5 and only 6, you can open the file in a text editor and do replace all 6.5 with 6.0

ElfKitty
02-13-2005, 07:46 AM
Post an image as soon as you can- I can't open your file but would be happy to give comments on it! Just need to see it first ^_~*

CGTalk Moderation
02-13-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.