PDA

View Full Version : Vector Blur Problem....

Valkyrien
09-13-2002, 07:21 PM
FIrst I had the problem that when rendering with multiple segments, banding occured in my textured environment. I solved this problem by increasing the segment memory limit so the image would render with only one segment.

But that's not the end of the story. i continued working on the scene. When I added a lens flare, it showed up in the render progress window, but when vector blur was applied, it vanished. The light from the flare still affected objects, but the flare itself is simply gone!

Any ideas on this one? Can't find anythign about this issue in the manual, and the NewTek tut doesn't have anything either...

Eugeny
09-13-2002, 08:55 PM
Looks like serious bug... Lens flares don't appear with any option on Vector Blur (except Blur mode). Its was in LW6.5 and it's was being fixed in 7, now i see the same problem - with each version Newteck changing the options in Vector Blur panel and each time its bring new bugs...
Also i mast say was Vector blur was so great in LW 6 ( then it's appear firs time) and now its work mach worse... May be try to replace Vector Blur plug in LW7.5 with older version? Or render flares in separate layer and add then in post?

Valkyrien
09-14-2002, 04:41 PM
bah, looks like it'll be back to normal motion blur for me...:(

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.