PDA

View Full Version : WIP-First CG painting-Female (Nude)

Delusion
02-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Hello, I'm just getting started in computer art and this will be my first attempt. Here is a sketch I've done then scanned into the computer. Before I start to paint it I would like some feedback on proportions and details as I prefer to do sketch rendering on paper rather than on the computer (Still familiarising myself with Sketchbook pro).

The final image plans will include another character that I'm still conceptualising but this is enough to get me started.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

http://geocities.com/tim_p_quinn/sketch01.jpg

ms@zx
02-10-2005, 07:03 AM
its pretty good as for overall,just that the neck seems alil bit too long and the left breats seems slightly perkier compared to the right one..
the ear could do alil more detail to it and she didint seems to have a colar bone.thats all i could feed for the comments:)hope that'll help
shouldbe a niceone if its rendered with colors..i'll be anticipating for it to complete

CGTalk Moderation
02-10-2006, 08:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.