PDA

View Full Version : Short film-"SQUISH"

dragonfollower
02-08-2005, 04:08 PM
Here's a clip from one of the movies I've done. The goal here was to combine live action elements with 3D characters and backdrops.

http://www.vizionstudios.com/ (Right-click on "movie" and then click on "Save target as...")

P.S.: The music is a temp track that'll eventually be replaced...just so ya know.

-Brian

Capel
02-08-2005, 05:42 PM
link doesn't work...

dragonfollower
02-08-2005, 05:48 PM
<Sigh>...yeah I was afraid of that. I'm using a friend's website. it's not used to having a lot of traffic. I'll see if I can get the film up somewhere else.

-Brian

dragonfollower
02-09-2005, 08:33 PM
OK, I went and got my own domain. the link should work now.

http://daringstudios.com/Squishshort.mov

Zabian
02-09-2005, 08:45 PM
It was ok.

dragonfollower
02-10-2005, 06:20 PM
thanks.....i think.

-Brian

robcat2075
02-12-2005, 05:44 AM
I thought the first shot of the character on the dog was well done!

But I thought the static nature of the following shots didn't meet the standard you set for yourself in the opening.

CoreyJAvitar
02-12-2005, 05:30 PM
What compression did you use?
Quicktime can't read it!

Radiospank
02-14-2005, 09:04 AM
ok at first i was watching the fil and iw as thinking this is pointless.. bu then i read u wanted to combine live action with 3d.. ok so her goes the character just seemed really good with the dog. but then at that rave it seemed he was a little to sharp or in focus i think,, he stood out... may i ask wahts the point of the story>?? i read this is a clip and i kinda wanna see the rest of it.... this film was funny cause the temp track is all club like and it does not match the story at all LMAO .. i found that extremely funny... i dont know if u did that purposly but it was funny also the scene where their at the rave maybe have a better rave footage cause that one wasnt even moving at all it seemed very static... im guessing the guy is supposed to be kinda brave and i dont see what he scared of... a bunch of people standing around with lazer lights... how about a bunch of people dancing.. thats more scary right?? Radio

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.