PDA

View Full Version : My final question.. "I think"

Infinity3d4life
09-13-2002, 01:38 AM
Ok fellas,

I have one last final question that i really, really need your help on.. I have searched all the usual places that hold tutorials, but i have come up with absolutely nadda... I need to know how to cloth my models?? Any tips, pointers, where to start, plugins that i should use, anything that will help me out will be awesome... I would like to know of different techniques to use.. For instance, if a character isn't going to have clothes that move around (such as a dress, or a long trenchcoat.) is it ok to model the clothing directly onto your model as part of his geometry...? Anything that you guys can tell me will help.. I also would like to know how to apply things like armor, to a character and have it still be able to move with the character... TIA

proton
09-13-2002, 01:50 AM
I've written a Tutorial that will be on the LW site soon....

If you model the clothes on the character just save out the clothes with different part names....that way you can assign them in Motion Designer....you can download the Sig_02 content to check out a few Motion Designer examples....

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.