PDA

View Full Version : Partially complete tutorial up

Steve Warner
09-12-2002, 07:28 PM
Hi guys,

I recently read Mok's question about subpatch mode. While the problem he was having turned out to be unreleated to subpatch objects, I began thinking that the Modeling Overview I'm working on (which isn't yet complete), might be helpful to some people out there. I still have a lot I want to do on it, but until I have more time to finish, I'll go ahead and post what I've got so far:

http://www.trinitymediainc.com/Tutorials/html/modeling_overview.html

I'll tackle the rest of the overview, along with the other tutorials, once my current project finishes up in mid-October. :)

Hope this is helpful to someone!

Steve

proton
09-12-2002, 08:35 PM
That is great! I'd love to include that on the LW site and in the LW docs.....Great stuff!

takkun
09-12-2002, 08:40 PM
Great stuff! I love you're approach to the subject. Can't wait to see this when it's finished.

vorlon
09-12-2002, 10:36 PM
Your tutorials are extremely educational, please keep up the good work!

Steve Warner
09-13-2002, 12:50 AM
Thanks, guys! I'm glad you are finding the tutorials useful. That's encouraging and motivates me to to do more. :)

Proton, when I finish my set of tutorials, I'll give you the link to a file containing all the html, images, etc. I'd be thrilled to have them up on the Newtek site!

Cheers!

Steve

proton
09-13-2002, 12:50 AM
Steve is my Hero:love:

Steve Warner
09-13-2002, 03:51 AM
Aw, c'mon Proton! :blush: We all do our part. If we're talking about heros, let's talk about Newtek, and in particular a certain employee who frequents the CG Talk forum making everyone feel good to be a part of the Lightwave community. We've waited a long time for someone like you Proton! You d'man! :thumbsup:

Cheers!

Steve

mok
09-13-2002, 04:29 AM
Hey steve!

Thanks a lot for sharing your great site!
Lately, I am reading a book to learn lightwave, and I am sorta stuck at subpatch weight. After reading your site, I am feel better at understanding it!

Keep it updated, I would like to see more ehhe :P

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.