PDA

View Full Version : Cursed

Gentle Fury
02-06-2005, 03:02 AM
As much as I really hate to admit it, this actually looks pretty cool......and of course for this to be relevant.....some really kick ass werewolf fx!

Cursed Trailer (http://www.apple.com/trailers/miramax/cursed.html)

Hey occasionally Wes can do something good....maybe this will be a step in the right direction for him.....or maybe its just a cool trailer and the movie will suck....time will tell on this one.

dimension10
02-06-2005, 05:36 AM
Is that Darth Vader I hear breathing in that trailer?

hypercube
02-06-2005, 05:57 AM
Neat premise as far as integrating werewolves into the Scream/I-Know-What setting, and indeed cool fx..

But jeez, are there ANY 'gotcha' moments or surprises left in the movie after that trailer?

Even though they're the obvious ones, it's still aggravating. Spoiler trailers make me feel like charlie brown vs. lucy, or the kite-eating tree. Good Grief.

Gentle Fury
02-06-2005, 06:00 AM
Neat premise as far as integrating werewolves into the Scream/I-Know-What setting, and indeed cool fx..

But jeez, are there ANY 'gotcha' moments or surprises left in the movie after that trailer?

Even though they're the obvious ones, it's still aggravating. Spoiler trailers make me feel like charlie brown vs. lucy, or the kite-eating tree. Good Grief.

yeah, I agree....I hate that so many trailers ruin the entire movie....they can't just make something that gives you an idea of whats to come without flat out spoiling the movie....seriously was the last shot in the trailer really really necessary.....that seemed like a MAJOR SPOILER!

Geta-Ve
02-06-2005, 07:15 AM
looks like a remake of gingersnaps..

PhoenixDown
02-24-2005, 07:08 PM
Looks pretty good to me, but who knows. I'm sick of all these horror movies nowadays with a PG13 rating. There needs to be more gore! Nevertheless I'm excited to see a new Wes Craven film.

Neil
02-24-2005, 08:35 PM
I just heard recently that Wes is teaming up with Project Greenlight and their next movie will be a horror flick. THAT I'm interested in seeing. Hopefully it bring a new angle into horror.
Something that has been missing lately. Carpenter needs to make movies like he used to... Halloween 9? please...
Same thing for Sam Rami... Spiderman is cool, but we need more good horror flicks.

harlan_hill
02-24-2005, 08:44 PM
YAWWWWN!!

Same old drivel. I might watch it just to see Christina though - she's a cool chick.

Agent Vesago
03-01-2005, 04:22 AM
It was kind of a bland movie. Nothing to get really excited over.

KolbyJukes
03-01-2005, 04:23 AM
it was not so good, very inconsistent.

linen_umbrella
03-01-2005, 06:42 AM
It's probably going to be crap because they reshot it *4* times ::warning buzzer::

Plus Joshua Jackson is in it which makes me gag.

CGTalk Moderation
03-01-2006, 07:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.