PDA

View Full Version : Girl on a Flying bike

Zeng
02-03-2005, 06:45 AM
Any ideas for the Background? im not good in matte..

heres the pic, i change the link to some freeimagehosting site, please tell me if theres any more problems or what i shld be doin for linking images.

http://img219.exs.cx/img219/1898/girlonbike3lp.jpg

Espen
02-04-2005, 12:15 PM
I would like to see the girl! Where is the picture?

ESPEN

cuppacam
02-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Check your link!!!

Zeng
02-05-2005, 04:51 PM
this is funny i see it again when i try editing the link , without saving the changes ....confused

Martin_B
02-05-2005, 05:26 PM
It could be that the servere forbidds direct links.. i don't know. (But i guess you shouldn't see the picture when you upload it then... maybe some cache things.. i don't know)

But maybe you could put a link to it and if that doesn't work but a link to a HTML-page (on the same server) with the picture within... but i don't really know. (haha - how many times have i said that now)

For the picture: i think you could work on the clouds to make them give some motion to the picture. It's a nice start but i think you could give it some more speed in the bike.

Espen
02-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Zeng,

good job! I like the picture! The girl is quite cute with her big colored glasses and the small nose and mouth. I wouldn't go straight forward to the background. You could still work on some improvements of the character and foreground elements. Her legs and feet appear to big for my taste. Well, the character allready works the way it is, but smaller feet and more slender legs could improve the cuteness of the girl.

You could also place her on a real seat. At the moment she seems to sit on metal. It looks like the main light comes directly from the front. Maybe point out more precisely where the fill light comes from and maybe add some rim and bounce lights. To think about light placement could also help you to make the reflection in the bike more believable.

I am interested to see how the picture develops. Great work so far!

Greetingz
ESPEN

ditchman
02-09-2005, 06:09 PM
really cool, nice sense of light. maybe some birds in the background? i'm not keen on the colour of her trainers. maybe they could be transparent like the goggles.
in the future everyone will wear transparent shoes :thumbsup:

Shin Tsuki
02-09-2005, 06:40 PM
It looks like her forarm is be a bit long, but that could just be me. I love how it's coming out so far. Can't wait to see it progress.

Delusion
02-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I like the character and bike.

Two things come to mind. The first being that the jaw seems off, maybe a bit too large and the second that the background needs some detail, light reflecting off clouds or higher buildings.

Zeng
02-11-2005, 07:08 PM
hey thanks for all the comments ! wasnt around lately cause im currently busy with Chinese new year hehe

will try to improve on the art ! im really grateful for all the observations on the character herself : ) , thanks .

CGTalk Moderation
02-11-2006, 08:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.