PDA

View Full Version : two women (kind of nude)

Martin_B
02-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Hello and hi. I'm new here (and i think it's a rule to tell everybody when you are new so i does it too). This is a picture i'm working on for the moment. I have no meaning with except for my own learning. So I'll would be happy (really happy and grateful) for some coments and especially critics.

What could i do to make it less boring? Except break out from the square form...
http://www.berring.se/martin/bilder/kvinnaMEDnacke.jpg

lerpiedood
02-02-2005, 02:09 AM
Awesome style! I have a friend who draws in a very simular style, and I always love his drawings. I can't wait to see the finished peice. As for making it less boring, you could incorporate more characters into the background, add some dimension, and skew anatomy a bit more.

Martin_B
02-02-2005, 06:05 PM
Thank you.

Hmm.. i may considering to paint some more characters in the background - that should add some deep.

Martin_B
02-07-2005, 10:34 PM
It's getting better. At least that's what i hope. But I'll have to fix those wings.. And: is the halo silly? What should i improve? http://www.berring.se/martin/bilder/kvinnaMEDnacke2.jpg

scoshi
02-07-2005, 11:00 PM
kind of nude? hehe they are pretty nude :) cool style

Martin_B
02-08-2005, 12:04 AM
they got socks.. I promise... ehum
but thank you ;)

jramauri
02-08-2005, 12:11 PM
Hello, dude. I think the Halo it's unnecessary. Unless your character is a saint, or something like that. But there is no doubts the second one looks much better, it has a sense of depth that the first one lacks. Maybe you could do the same thing on the sky, adding clouds, color variations, to simulate depth. You could consider using some more colors too. The charaters seem flat because they are praticaly gray and brown. You could use orange and blue in them. One last thing you could consider in your next works is keep in mind that they must to aparent volume. Nearer elements apears greater for us. Its a simple thing you could do to simulate volume.

Squibbit
02-08-2005, 12:33 PM
man ... "two nude (kinda women)" :thumbsup:

I like that slice of orange , makes me feel fresh

ditchman
02-09-2005, 09:51 AM
the girls right forearm is much shorter than her left. you may have intended this, but i thought i would point it out. interesting composition, i can't guess the 'story' though. the second post is a great improvement on the first.

C0mmie
02-09-2005, 05:37 PM
I love it. The color is great, and the idea is really interesting. The only thing that sticks out, as someone before said, the the arm in the foreground. The bottom part of her arm seems to be too short and thick compared to the top.

Martin_B
02-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Thank you all for the coments and especially the critics. Thanks to jramauri - it's very nice with long critics. But i didn't really understand the last about volumes 'cause my english fails me.

I have done some minor and a larger change now. I'm not sure what i should do with the smoke cloud but I think i have to repaint it in some other colours and style. I changed the arm (thanks for pointing it out) and i'm working with giving the rock/way-to-heaven-thing a more distant look.

http://www.berring.se/martin/bilder/kvinnaMEDnacke4.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.