PDA

View Full Version : PolySew and BasicLoft

Cman
02-10-2002, 01:27 AM
Hi,
If you downloaded these from my site in the past few days, you may want to take another look.
They're in version 2. I improved the PolySew, and both sets now apply the surface of the 1st selected polygon or spline.
Hope they work for you!

http://www.m2estudios.com/plugins.html

check out Bandslice while you're there! ;)

fellah
02-10-2002, 02:25 AM
hey there, I've had great use of some of your plug-ins, just wanted to say thanks and great updates!

Cman
02-10-2002, 02:32 AM
Thanks a lot!
I guess you must've visited when I was charging $25 for Bandslice! hahaha
It's back to $15(US). I was going to remove the dongle lock and sell for $25, but I was STRONGLY discouraged from doing that...so it's back to $15.

Glad you've found them useful. :)

fellah
02-10-2002, 03:56 AM
hehe, I looked at the price over at your site just after I made the post above and noticed that you had changed the price to $15 since my last visit, it was like if a dream came true. so, expect yourself another costumer this week :)
just a quick question, do you send the plugin via mail after I've payed or how does the process work?

Cman
02-10-2002, 11:07 PM
Hi fellah.
It works by you paying through Paypal, then send me the pertinents on your system(pc,mac, 65b, 7b, dongle) and I send the plugin to you with your unlock code.

One guy in Poland couldn't use Paypal and sent me money through the mail! So, whatever works.
Bought lunch that day! ;)

Just be sure to try the demo first. I have not had any problems that were not related to simply needing to upgrade the lcore...but it's best to be sure.

fellah
02-11-2002, 05:07 PM
thanks for the info Cman, I'll give the demo a try :)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.