PDA

View Full Version : Rainy Day On The Line

clever_guy
02-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Hello

I thought I would contribute to CGTalk as I have enjoyed viewing everyone else's work on the site. Here is a piece I did last year for another website, "Rainy Day On The Line". It is a target archer outdoors on the shooting line during a light rain, sort of inspired by Bert Monroy's work. It was done in PhotoShop V.4, a little digital manipulation, a little digital drawing. I set a self-imposed time limit on the work - so it was "done" when the time was up. ;)

Hope everyone enjoys it! Feel free to C&C.

:)

-CG

supremo
02-02-2005, 05:20 AM
Interesting work, cleverguy. It's really fun just to let loose with photoshop sometimes, isn't it? Just to see what you can do. I swear I learn something new with it every time I sit down to photoshop.

clever_guy
02-02-2005, 02:15 PM
supremo;

Thanks! Yes Photoshop is fun to work with, mixing approaches/styles, the only limits seem to be imagination and skill. Using Photoshop 4 to do this was a bit of work - makes you appriciate CS...

;)

-CG

supremo
02-04-2005, 01:06 AM
I can imagine! I think the first version I ever used was 5 and that was rather archaic compared to CS. Whatever posessed you to do this?

clever_guy
02-04-2005, 02:06 AM
"Whatever posessed you to do this?"

It happened to be on a desktop I was using at a client's site - so I used it. ;)

I still have my original disk for Photoshop 3 from way back when...somewhere... So working with an older version of Photoshop isn't a big deal - except for the memory leak problem. It's all fun stuff ;)

-CG

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.