PDA

View Full Version : an early pic and a lil intro:)

marioucci
12-18-2001, 12:41 PM
hello,

i decided to post an early pic before any recent work so you can tell if im the right or wrong way:)
ive been doing 3d works since january, this year, starting with infini-d 4.5, then rhino and now im using lightwave.
this one is a pic i did in rhino 8 months ago for a renderosity challenge and id love to have ur oppinion on this.
thanks a lot and its great to be here!!!!
loggiehttp://www.loganarts.hpg.ig.com.br/spaceshipchallengeentryLARG.jpg

Markfuscius
12-18-2001, 02:35 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Whoa!
Thatz REALLY kewl!
You need to sell that model to Nexon of Blizzard or someone like that and get it into an RTS if you can...it really looks like something out of one of those.
Other'n that, some camo textures would be SWEEEET.
Thanx fer postin, keep up da good work!

Tub
12-18-2001, 04:33 PM
Well I find that the pics of it are a little small could you please post some bigger ones?
but from what I see it looks quite decent :)

wolf
12-18-2001, 04:50 PM
Good one, except for the fact that it is a little small, so its hard to see much of it, like small details and so.

vertex
12-18-2001, 06:58 PM
The model looks good although as other have said it is a bit small, the only crit I have is that the surface is a bit too shiny, I think with a matte surface the model would look excellent.

Dull the surface down n render a large shot for us.

marioucci
12-18-2001, 07:32 PM
thanks a lot for the comments eb:)
i promess ill post bigger pics in the next times:)
actually, this is the challenge entry and i dont think i have the mesh anymore:( but ill post some new stuff(lightwave stuff) with a much better res.
thanks a lot again!!

nick
12-19-2001, 07:30 AM
Hey loganarts :) good to see you found cgtalk. nice ship desing and model i havent seen that one before, great stuff! Catch you in renderosity

Fat&ugly
12-19-2001, 12:49 PM
could we see a big pic of it...please. Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.