PDA

View Full Version : Scene: The Charge

Gryphon
02-01-2005, 11:48 AM
Well time for a new project I guess. Since my scanner is broken I sketched in Photoshop. It's kinda rough, I know. But it'll have to do.

It's supposed to be a knight mounted on a griffin charging into battle.

I would appreciated crits and suggestions before I move on... thanks :)

http://www.lani.dk/christian/charge.jpg

ditchman
02-01-2005, 01:19 PM
i see good potential here, i'll be keeping an eye on it

Swoop
02-01-2005, 01:49 PM
I think he looks like hes falling off the griffin... other than that i think it's a good sketch and should be interesting to see completed... but keep and eye on the angle he is sitting in .. to me he looks to be falling off right nor, or at least leaning out quite a bit... which i dont think he has reason to do :D

Gryphon
02-01-2005, 02:05 PM
I kinda wanted him to balance on the edge of falling off, since he's leaning out to chop off someone's head! :twisted:

Thanks for the comment

supremo
02-02-2005, 05:17 AM
I wanted to pump this thread fast to motivate you to keep going on this one! It's a great start!

I like the foreshortening of the griffon's left foreleg. The right leg could use some work perhaps, and I agree the guy looks like he's barely hanging on. But I'm sure you'll tighten those up as you work forward.

More!

CGTalk Moderation
02-02-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.