PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTAT: MASSIVE Winxp bug

Array
09-11-2002, 05:08 PM
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=5354

You can download SP1 to fix it, or you can just erase/rename uplddrvinfo.html in your windows directory, as this is the file which is causing all the trouble.

Chewey
09-11-2002, 06:12 PM
Like they say, don't upgrade to a new os until the first service pack arrives with fixes for the most blatant problems.

"ooo, ooo, ooo, but I just can't wait to have the newest and coolest gui!!"

;>

playmesumch00ns
09-12-2002, 12:27 PM
didn't anyone else think WinXP was minging? I changed the style to windows classic straight away. It was just so...Fisher Price

Windows XP = Xtra Problems

red_oddity
09-12-2002, 01:25 PM
And as usual the rest of the world is forgotton...It seems more and more to me that , eventhough we make up about 50% of the world market (us euro trash and those eastern cavemen), we are being treated like ignorant unintelligent shite that doesn't need bothering with anything unless we can f**k them out of their money.

Sorry but it is getting a little frustrated to be working your ass of every time and still being treated like shite or end up at the bottom of the economical foodchain in the modern western world.

And don't take this rant personal, i'm just raving here. ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.