PDA

View Full Version : Reel

simko
01-31-2005, 11:06 PM
Here my animation work put all together. 3D package I used is Maya, Photoshop for texturing and Shake and AfterEffects for post.

www.richardsimko.com/reel/ (http://www.richardsimko.com/reel/)

FireEyeC
02-01-2005, 02:54 AM
I thought that was amazing, I like the music too it fits your work perfectly. I have nothing bad to say about it, great job!

cornbreadandham
02-01-2005, 04:12 AM
wow, that was sweet. i just wish it was bigger.

MaDSheeP
02-01-2005, 05:46 AM
Fantastic demo reel! just superb, and the music was a wonderful compliment. I am currently in crunch mode for my demo reel and portfolio show, i'm excited and terrified ;)

oh, and Cornbread, you get more offers with only your best stuff =)

longer demo reels tend to get tossed right away, especially if they see something only mediocre. keep it short and sweet...

again, fantastic demo reel =)

clodhopper
02-01-2005, 08:09 AM
that was some really good stuff. It drags bad at the end though. I'd rather see it shortened with just the best work. The greyscale model of the viking character doesn't fit with all the finished renders you got. the Shark could be cut back alot, the architectural/interiors could move along faster. those are just a few that stuck in my mind after whatching it once.

the beginning clips are just awsome. but I honestly almost didn't make it to the end there. and yer credits are extremely hard to read.

ZouhairY
02-01-2005, 06:54 PM
excellent...
the lights in the forest is extremly excellent
well done

PUR-C
02-01-2005, 08:31 PM
Great reel. The first part of the reel in combination with the music is awesome. Really like that part with the windmill and the birds flying trough the sky.

steffenoid
02-03-2005, 01:47 AM
I got a permission denied message. is it down?

simko
02-03-2005, 03:28 AM
No it isn't down. Downloads eceeded monthly 1GB limit. Sorry for that. Should have think of that.

CGTalk Moderation
02-03-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.