PDA

View Full Version : CGtalk.com Suggestion

Loukor
01-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Hello,

I do not know if this post belongs in the General Discussions forum nor have a found any old threads through the search engine regarding this but I will explain anyways.

Recently I have seen many posts on different colleges or institutes. I know CGtalk.com has everything a CG'er would dream of like for example, Job section, WIP section, App Section, etc. Why not have a section for colleges/institutes? I myself started a new thread recently talking about Vancouver Film School and I am one of the many. I know that their are a few large threads floating around in the General Discussion, why not move those large threads to a new section?

This is just an idea, if you have any comments, add-on suggestions, or/and any objections that you wish to say feel free to do so. Please be mature and if this post goes against any rules feel free to lock it. Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
01-31-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.