PDA

View Full Version : How to create a side water animation

nelsig
01-30-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi I'm trying to achieve an animation of water from the side of a glass... any idea how to do it ? I have to make an objects falling in the glass, forming waves on the water water and emiiting some bubbles.

I tried with Psunami demo and Cyclonist demo but both can't render what I want (camera elevation = 0)

Here is an example of the result I would like to achieve

http://static-p.arttoday.com/thb/thb8/PH/np5161_20021216/nature_001/h2047.thb.jpg

Thanks a lot

Shinjipierre
01-30-2005, 10:19 AM
Huumm... you're asking a bit too much, nah ? :D

If you want such things try REAL FLOW ;)

nelsig
01-30-2005, 12:01 PM
Okay the animation will be more motion design than realistic. It's a serie of fruits falling in a liquid.

for the first step of my animation I will just take a flat water surface and apply the wave effect on it - increasing the motion when the fruits collide with it)

what I realy want to know is how to emit particles from the layer falling through the surface reacting dynamicaly (moving up - maybe colliding around the layer - and resting under the surface)

any idea?

Thanks

we buyed a version of realflow, but I find it to hard to have such result in one week. And the deadline for my animation is thursday :D and it's just the introduction for my animation. I just have 4 hours to spend to realize this effect. I'm strating on monday, so I make some tests at home...

merci pour ta réponse :thumbsup:

altered
01-30-2005, 05:44 PM
try to film it, Take a aquarium and drop some fruits. In after effect you can modify the video.

CGTalk Moderation
01-30-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.