PDA

View Full Version : 360 degree panorama view on websites

BiowaX
01-29-2005, 01:48 PM
hi.

Ive been toying with the idea of having a website with models, where you can rotate the pictures ( first off horisontally only), to view a given model from all angles.But alas, having no clue on the specific software to use, or the language the website have to support to enable this, im alittle in the dark so to speak.So if anyone got any ideas or url`s where i can read up more on this aswell as software needed(if needed) to create such panorama features, that would be utterly sweet

Currently using 3dsmax for the models, so if it is some features there i clearly havent read up on, just give me the lowdown :)

- Bio

droidoz
01-29-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi, there is a topic in this forum with a very good short tutorial on how to do this, here's the link: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=198142

Good luck

BiowaX
01-30-2005, 09:33 PM
Thanks for the link. I could possibly have done alittle more searching on cgtalk myself, ill slap myself around alittle bit for that one :)

- Bio

CGTalk Moderation
01-30-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.