PDA

View Full Version : new animation

BobDigital
01-28-2005, 02:10 AM
this is an animation i did a month or so ago. the model is stock, but everything else i did. i appreciate any feedback http://www.digitalflavor.net/Gramps.wmv

pravinroche
01-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Well i have seen ur animation. I think u did a good job:thumbsup: . there are some places u have to work a little bit. Ur charater has superhero outfit , His hands rest in this hips everytime looks odd make the finger curl back or something. Overall Good one for me. because i have started learnin animation myself :bounce:

CSutherland
01-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Hey, looking pretty good. I like the dialogue and character choice! As far as the emotive actions of the "gramps," I think you could translate his shoulders up and down to maximize the gestural nature of the poses--that may push it over the top! Hold some of the extreme poses longer, too, just to accentuate them, because they're good poses.

Keep up the work, I like the concept of it...

CSutherland

Jungle_Tribe
01-29-2005, 11:17 PM
I like this. :) It was fun to watch.

It would be nice to see it with some more textures on it. But i think your main focus has been on the animation.

Good lip sync and dialogue.

Keep it up!!

toto poto
01-30-2005, 01:52 AM
hi
the animation works good:) the expressions of the body are good, too. only thing maybe is that the animation seems pretty "sharp". i mean: could be smoother, more swinging. you could animate the belly, too, for example (yes, and shoulders maybe). at the moment the body looks pretty stiff and not very organic. anyway, these are some minor changes and could be done quite fast. overall it is a well done animation.
regards
thorben

clodhopper
01-31-2005, 05:55 AM
the moving camera is very disorienting. i think you should keep it stationary through the whole clip. Move the character around some- he stands dead center the whole time and never moves his feet at all. The character never bends his back except once at the beggining, the hands appear to snap into place on the hips....you need alot of secondary animation.

CGTalk Moderation
01-31-2006, 06:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.