PDA

View Full Version : What does your heart tell you?

Raji
01-27-2005, 07:20 PM
This is an animation i've been working on and just finished yesterday. C&C are welcome of course.

http://tinycomet.com/animations/heart.mpg

Raji

harmonic01
01-27-2005, 07:39 PM
HEh heh, that he's going to have a Heart Attack? Really nice motino. I'm debating with myself whether the slim guys gesture in very beginning "I'm gonna make it easy..." Looks like it does, then again, feels like it should be something else.

Otherwise I can't find anything else to nit pick. :-) Good Job.

skull_leader
01-27-2005, 09:12 PM
Hello Raji

The mechanics of the animation is great. However like harmonic01 said... I too think that the gesture for the first line somehow doesn't feel right... I think a simple arm crossing in front of the chest plus some simple and subtle (but not vague) forearm and hand gesturing will do. However this is just from the top of my head which might not work.

On other thing... after I listened to the dialogue over and over again, I think the pace of you animation is a bit too fast for the pacing of the dialogue... this is just what I think. I also feel as if though there are too much movement going on. I might be wrong.

Other than that... great work with the mechanics. You might also want to work on the moving hold a bit more. Some obvious places are when the guy said "just" and at the end of the dialogue when he completely stopped.

I hope it helps.

CGTalk Moderation
01-27-2006, 10:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.