PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best Texturing technique?

unexit
09-10-2002, 07:01 PM
I have been using 3d studio max, and have had trouble texturing any and all models. I was wondering how people get theh models they make to become all cut up so that they can take a screenshot and make textures for the model in Photoshop. And what do you do once you have that texture, do you just use it as a material and assign it to the model? Please Help.

leigh
09-10-2002, 07:08 PM
I emailed you this morning... didn't you get the mail? :surprised

unexit
09-10-2002, 07:18 PM
man am i slow.....I just read your e-mail.....heh.
thanks for the link........by the way, I wrote this thread to sound like I didnt know anything about texturing, (makes it easier to get in depth answers from people)*wink

oh yeah....about the robots......well, Robots are heavy and if you dont think so, tell one that they're not, and it will eat you and become heavier.

slaughters
09-12-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by unexit
...by the way, I wrote this thread to sound like I didnt know anything about texturing, (makes it easier to get in depth answers from people)*wink

All it made me do is sort of shrug. The question was so broad I was not able to figure out where to begin to explain, so I passed on attempting to answer the question.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.