PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Concept Artist

fdario2000
01-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Hello,

I am doing a 3D animation master and I have a project on my mind. It is a big project, but I want to start with a short film (5 or 8 minutes) and then, if we are enjoying with this project, go ahead with it and send it to several TV channels.

It is an educational serie (about space), but with some interesting histories and characters relationships. It is for children, but I think that it can be found interesting for all people.

Now, I am looking for a Concepts artist to define characters and to begin with the storyboard. Then we will need some modelers, animators, etc....

Does someone want to join to this project?

Thanks for all.

boogiepop
02-23-2005, 01:28 PM
hey. i am an illustration student and would be interested in submitting conceptual drawing and story boards if the demand is still needed. let me know my email is burkettl@ohiodominican.edu. thanks alot

Hello,

I am doing a 3D animation master and I have a project on my mind. It is a big project, but I want to start with a short film (5 or 8 minutes) and then, if we are enjoying with this project, go ahead with it and send it to several TV channels.

It is an educational serie (about space), but with some interesting histories and characters relationships. It is for children, but I think that it can be found interesting for all people.

Now, I am looking for a Concepts artist to define characters and to begin with the storyboard. Then we will need some modelers, animators, etc....

Does someone want to join to this project?

Thanks for all.

dobermunk
02-23-2005, 03:07 PM
If you develop this further, please let me know (david (at) stickman.de)
I might be able to hoof you up with a distribution channel.

kamsvag
02-24-2005, 10:00 PM
I'm on the same track.

Got a blog running about the production of my short. I figured I would create a pilot episode of 15 minutes and storyboards for another four or five episodes. Once I got the pilot done and something looking like a comic book for the other episodes I plan to bring it to SVT (Swedish Television) and try and pitch it. Hoping to get it aired.

You can visit my blog and see some of the character designes. I've got one of 'em modelled and textured. I'm planning to keep it all on a rather simple level, since I'm doing this all by myself and I don't wanna get stuck in details.

Film project blog (http://kamsvagsfilmproject.blogspot.com/)

CGTalk Moderation
02-24-2006, 11:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.