PDA

View Full Version : Shake on Xandros3

Talan
01-26-2005, 01:49 PM
I am trying to get Shake 3.5 to run on Xandros 3 but keep getting the message bad interperter. I have had it going on mandrake 10.1 and fedore core 2 with no problems. I installed and unpacked every thing the exact same way but won't load any help would be great.

beaker
01-26-2005, 07:05 PM
Do you have the 3d accellerated drivers installed(shake needs them to run because the gui uses opengl to draw it)? Most distributions load up the non 3d accelerated drivers by default. Also if you have an ATI card your probably screwed because their gl drivers are pretty sad on linux.

Talan
01-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I have a GF4 Ti4200 and the Nvidia drivers are all loaded and as I have said it work fine on Mandrake 10.1 and Ferdore core 2. When I try to lanch the shake script that loads the exe I just get the terminal window that gives the error Shake3.05............./bin/chs no such file or folder :bad interpeter or something simular. I will post the exact error message when I get back to my PC. I have found on other installs that if the OpenGl in not loaded correctly the interface still loads but with lots of peices missing.

CGTalk Moderation
01-27-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.