PDA

View Full Version : UserData sliders on Camera to HUD?

tcastudios
01-25-2005, 01:49 AM
I'm somewhat puzzled here... I have a bunch of UserData sliders in a Camera. I'd like to have them in HUD as well but, no go. They are greyed out. On any other object its OK but not with Cameras. Is that a fact?
In this case it's not an option for me to have them on an other object, it spoils the idea. The point is to click the camera directly in OM and see/use the (UserData) settings in the viewport.
For now I separate the AM for the Camera and have it floating for direct access. Thats OK using one or two cameras but not more.

Cheers
Lennart

Srek
01-25-2005, 07:25 AM
Hi Lennart,
no problem here. Maybe you have a scene that shows the problem?
Cheers
Srek

Siddhy
01-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Maybe you have selected an interface which cannot be added to the HUD?
You can't add to HUD if you're using XStacy Real, XStacy Jog, Latitude/Longitude or the Re Slider from the DiTools.

tcastudios
01-25-2005, 11:17 AM
Partly solved. As long as the slider is an original Cinema slider there is no problem. It is when the slider is a XStacey or Remotion slider that the HUD option (RightClick>Add To HUD) is greyed out. But simply temporarely make it a default slider a can bring into the HUD, then revert to XStacey.

Cheers
Lennart

tcastudios
01-25-2005, 11:19 AM
You can't add to HUD if you're using XStacy Real, XStacy Jog, Latitude/Longitude or the Re Slider from the DiTools.

Siddhy, didn't see your post before I sent mine! Thanks.

Cheers
Lennart

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.