PDA

View Full Version : Prisma Color Brush, Any ideas?

crossbones
01-25-2005, 12:22 AM
I am trying to create a nice prisma color brush in Painter, any one have a place to start.

mhovland
01-25-2005, 05:09 PM
If what you are looking for is something to emulate the PrismaColor Design Markers, I grabbed the set from Planet Shane (http://www.planetshane.com) and imported them into Painter IX.

After I imported them, using the instructions found in the Painter 9 User Guide.PDF, I created a custom pallete and then had to go through and set all the default variants to use the proper percentage of RGB values.

If Jinny could chime in on what files I need to zip up, I would gladly upload the converted Concept Brushes for all to have! Help Jinny:)

crossbones
01-25-2005, 05:47 PM
'

These are some sketches I did for Neville Page's class 2 terms ago. I want my prisma color sketches to look lke this. If I tilt the pencil at a certain angle I can fan out and shade with it.

I'd be very eager for any help to make a varient like this.

http://www.reybustos.com/images/Forum_images/advanced_perspective_class_.jpg

Jinbrown
01-27-2005, 03:35 AM
If what you are looking for is something to emulate the PrismaColor Design Markers, I grabbed the set from Planet Shane (http://www.planetshane.com) and imported them into Painter IX.

After I imported them, using the instructions found in the Painter 9 User Guide.PDF, I created a custom pallete and then had to go through and set all the default variants to use the proper percentage of RGB values.

If Jinny could chime in on what files I need to zip up, I would gladly upload the converted Concept Brushes for all to have! Help Jinny:)

Hi,

Since they're really Shane Caudle's brushes and he put a lot of work into creating them, I think the appropriate thing to do is to contact him, let him know you've updated them for Painter IX and send him the files so he can share them via his website. Also let him know you'd like to share your translated version, with credit to Shane each time you share them, and make sure he has no problem with that.

He'll probably appreciate both the work you've done and the courtesy you extend him by letting him know, sending him the translated brushes, and letting him know you want to share them with others.

In fact, it may be a relief to him to know someone's done this... finally.

He'll be able to tell you which files to Zip and send to him.

mhovland
01-27-2005, 04:07 PM
You are correct, Jinny. Why I didn't think of just contacting Shane is, at the moment, beyond me. :banghead:

tayete
01-27-2005, 06:36 PM
At last! Someone translated Shane's markers!!! Whoooooaaaaaaa! :scream: Please, please do what Jinnie says as soon as possible, and thank you very much for your efforts!!!
:thumbsup:

wrosado
01-27-2005, 07:03 PM
I also would love to see those brushes translated. nice job!

mhovland
01-27-2005, 08:06 PM
I sent an e-mail to the address on his page, and it bounced. So, I'm not sure where to go now.

Any ideas, anyone?

FLCL
01-29-2005, 01:02 AM
hmmmm, i wonder what the deal is. Maybe theres somekind of a copyright loophole that says if you can't contact the author for permission to use, then you can use the brushes (in this case till you hear otherwise). Obvuiously not to discredit shane (and i'm sure that we'd all credit his work), but if he really can't be reached then it'd be a shame to waste the work put in on the brushes. Anyone know the technicalities of copyright in this sort of case?

crossbones
01-30-2005, 06:34 PM
I say release the brushes as a credit to him. I am sure he would apprecaite it.

FLCL
01-30-2005, 07:33 PM
i agree! If he reallydoes object them they'll have to be removed, but i as i imagine many people here would be happy to help if it were my brushes. As long as credit is given

tayete
01-31-2005, 09:52 AM
I agree completely. I tried too to contact Shane with no success. I think there's no copyright involved in this case. Even Shane offered to the wide public his brushes, and I guess he should be glad to know someone made them available to new users, of course, alwayse giving credit to him as the original one.

steiner
02-09-2005, 02:36 PM
Could be sweet if I could gets my hands on the IX version of Shanes brushes :)

crossbones
02-09-2005, 06:32 PM
If the guy who intially offered them can offer them we would all appreciate it.

FLCL
02-10-2005, 10:20 AM
Yeah, this thread seems to have died recently. Any chance of getting these posted. The way i see it is that we've tried to contact him but can't. If he objects they can always be taken down. I know if they were my brushes, i'd want people to share them. So..... can we get these put up somewhere?

mhovland
02-10-2005, 08:07 PM
If someone can tell me how to get them exported and what files to zip up, I will post them. I will look into the UserGuide to see if I can find the info, but a quick reply from someone would make it quicker.

mhovland
02-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Here is a palette file for PainterIX.

I tested this by going to Window|Custom Palette|Organizer and importing the ConceptBrushes.PAL file. This seems to work on my end, but I can't verify that it is going to work on any other system. If someone can grab the file and give it a shot, that would be great.

========
Copyright info:

These brushes were created by Shane Caudle, and downloaded in their orignal form from http://www.planetshane.com. All credit for these brushes go to him. All I did was convert them to work in Painter IX.

Shane, if you see this and want me to remove the file, let me know, and I will remove it immediately.

crossbones
02-10-2005, 08:51 PM
YOUR ZIP file is corrupt I can't open it. CAn you post the pal file alone.

mhovland
02-11-2005, 04:14 AM
The zip file is fine on this end (home machine, I uploaded it at work).

I can't upload the .PAL file to CG-Talk. Can you try it again?

steiner
02-11-2005, 09:02 AM
I tried it on both my home and work machine and it seems corrupted to me too.
But thanks for your effort anyways

mhovland
02-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Try the following link. Right click and Save As...

The .PAL files appear to be ascii text, so it should work for you, it worked on my end. Let me know if this is good.

Concept Markers.PAL (http://www.stinkymagoo.com/PainterIX/ConceptMarkers.PAL)

jemf
02-13-2005, 02:00 PM
Doesn't working:S

FLCL
02-13-2005, 02:35 PM
hmmmmmmmmm, the above link i can't get to work. Downloads about 186k then just hangs, tho this could be just my internet settings. I got the zip archive to download fine. Opened it fine and imported it into painter, however when i try and use a brush it says 'the specified brush library "Prismacolour Brushes" could not be opened'. Is this a separate file that needs downloading?

mhovland
02-13-2005, 04:19 PM
That's what I don't know. Someone needs to tell me all the files I need to put together for download. If anyone has any experience with this, now is the time to chime in. :applause:

FLCL
02-13-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm pretty new to painter but managed to get the pal file to import fine. Its just that painter can't seem to find the primsacolour brushes. All my current ones are stored on my machine under

D:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Painter IX\Brushes\Painter Brushes\

mhovland, do you have a directory in your version of this folder called prismacolour brushes? Am wondering if the brushes folder need to be copied aswell to get it too work?

mhovland
02-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I don't have a PrismaColor brush folder.

I will try to look at this a little more. My thinking is that I need to select each brush in turn and export it to a folder.

I will keep everyone updated.

FLCL
02-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Just seen this thread

http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?t=208695

basically, someones released some brushes (same as we're trying to do), haven't had a chance to have a look at the archive yet, but i'm guessing looking inside may provide some insight on whats needed to be included to release brushes. Will have a look when i get back from work.

cheers

crossbones
02-14-2005, 06:20 PM
Nothing worked thus far. I tried everything to get it work. I get the palette just no brushes. I would ask Corel Technical support.

Jinbrown
02-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Hi guys,

You don't need to contact Corel Tech Support. In fact, they probably would just refer you to the User Guide, Help > Help Topics, or better yet, tell you to study the folder and file structure for the default Painter Brushes library.

To begin with, the .PAL file has nothing at all to do with the brushes. It's a Custom Palette file only.

The best way to organize the brushes is to:

Go to the following folder:

Corel/Corel Painter/Corel Painter IX/Brushes

Inside that folder, create a custom brush library folder and name it appropriately, using a unique name not already used for your other brush libraries.

Your brush variants should be in their own custom brush categories. If not, you'll need to do that so there's a brush category to match each of the icons on the Custom Palette.

Once your brush categories are created, close Painter IX and go to the following folder:

Corel/Corel Painter/Corel Painter Ix/Brushes/[brush library folder where your custom brush category folders currently reside]

Open that folder and copy each of the custom brush category folders and its accompanying brush category .JPG icon image file (with the same name as the brush category folder) and paste them into:

Corel/Corel Painter/Corel Painter IX/Brushes/[your new custom brush library folder]

Now ZIP the custom brush library folder and upload it to your server, then paste the link to the ZIP file here.

When people download the ZIP file, it should be extracted directly into the following folder:

Corel/Corel Painter/Corel Painter IX/Brushes

Now it will be in the same folder where all other brush libraries reside in order to be available to load and use in Painter IX.

mhovland
02-14-2005, 10:23 PM
OK, let's try this out.

Right click and save as both of these files.

http://www.stinkymagoo.com/PainterIX/Prismacolor.BRS

and

http://www.stinkymagoo.com/PainterIX/ConceptMarkers.PAL

Then in Painter IX, load the BRS file using "Load Brush Library" on the Brush Selector Bar.

Once that is done, you should be able to load the custom palette as before. Clicking on one of the brushes on the palette will switch you to the Prismacolor brush library.

Let's see if this works :)

Jinbrown
02-14-2005, 10:52 PM
OK, let's try this out.

Right click and save as both of these files.

http://www.stinkymagoo.com/PainterIX/Prismacolor.BRS

I'm downloading your .BRS file right now but I can tell you even before it's downloaded that Painter IX brush libraries are not .BRS files.

.BRS files were single files for Painter 6 and earlier version brush libraries that contained everything we now see in the brush library folders:

brush categories
.JPG brush category icon image files
brush variants
.JPG Captured Dab image files (if there were any Captured Dab brush variants)

and

http://www.stinkymagoo.com/PainterIX/ConceptMarkers.PAL

Then in Painter IX, load the BRS file using "Load Brush Library" on the Brush Selector Bar.

In Painter 7, Painter 8, and Painter IX, even if this were a Painter 6 or earlier version brush library, you would need to click the Load Brush Library command, then when the Brush Libraries dialog box opened, click the Import button, wait while Painter 7, Painter 8, or Painter IX converted the brush library, highlight the converted brush library name, and only then click the Load button.

Once that is done, you should be able to load the custom palette as before. Clicking on one of the brushes on the palette will switch you to the Prismacolor brush library.

Let's see if this works :)

I shall see if this works and let you know what happens.

Jinny

Jinbrown
02-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Hi,

I downloaded the .BRS file and Imported/converted it and it works, so you must have created it in Painter 6 or an earlier version because we can't create a .BRS library file in Painter 7, Painter 8, or Painter IX.

I restored all brush variants in the currently loaded brush library, Prismacolor Brushes, to their default state.

Here's what I noticed right off the bat with the two rows of brush categories that are named 10% through 90%:

The basic Hue is not the same as Shane Caudle's.

The variants in these two rows of brush categories in the Custom Palette that are named 10% through 90% do not go from light (10%) to dark (90%).

Shane used specific RGB values to make these variants go from light to dark as you'll see if you look at the original Prismacolor.BRS library in Painter 6.

Here's how those brush variants look in Painter 6 using Shane's original Prismacolor.BRS brush library:

http://www.pixelalley.com/jins_images/P6prismacolor10thru90percent.jpg

I'm going to test the other brush categories to see if they, too, are different from the original brush variants in Shane's brush library, then I'll let you know what I find out.

Jinny

Jinbrown
02-14-2005, 11:40 PM
Okey dokey, here's how the other 12 brush variants look and work in the original Prismacolor.BRS brush library created by Shane:

http://www.pixelalley.com/jins_images/P6prismacolor_other12variants.jpg

Compare these two demo images with what you get in Painter IX after all brush variants in the Prismacolor Brushes library have been restored to their default state.

Jinny

Jinbrown
02-15-2005, 12:18 AM
With all brush variants restored to their default state.....

Painter IX converted Prismacolor Brushes, variants numbered 10% through 90%:

http://www.pixelalley.com/jins_images/PIXprismacolor10thru90percent.jpg

Painter IX converted Prismacolor Brushes, other 12 variants, tested in the same order, from left to right as they were tested in Painter 6, though the icons are not in the same order in the Painter IX Custom Palette:

http://www.pixelalley.com/jins_images/PIXprismacolor_other12variants.jpg

Jinny

Haiku
02-17-2005, 11:51 PM
I cant get them to load strange

Jinbrown
02-18-2005, 01:45 AM
I cant get them to load strange

Since this is a .BRS brush library file from a pre-Painter 7 version, you won't be able to load the brush library until it's been converted to a Painter 7, Painter 8, or Painter IX brush library.

1. In Painter 7, scroll to the bottom of the brush category list and click Load Library. In Painter 8 and Painter IX, go to the Brush Selector menu and click Load Library.

2. When the Brush Libraries dialog box opens, click the Import button.

3. Wait while Painter 7, Painter 8, or Painter IX converts the .BRS brush library file to folders and files and places them in the appropriate locations in your:

Painter 7 > Brushes folder

Corel > Corel Painter 8 > Brushes folder

Corel > Corel Painter IX > Brushes folder

4. When the converted brush library name appears in the Brush Libraries list, highlight the brush library name and click the Load button.

Now that converted brush library will be available to load as long as the brush library folder remains in the Painter 7, Painter 8, or Painter IX > Brushes folder as shown above.

Haiku
02-18-2005, 02:51 PM
Jim
I did exactly what you said before I posted. I read the pdf how to import brushes from earlier versions. When I try to do it nothing happens at all. I click on first load then the import but for some reason it does not convert them. So what I did is reinstall painter 8 and that didnt work either. Does it matter if the brushes were made on a pc and I am on a mac? I dont think so but I am not sure

Jinbrown
02-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Hi,

Yes, with pre-Painter 7 versions, it does matter which platform you're on and on which platform the brush library was created.

Since I'm not a Mac user, you'll need to ask someone who is how to convert the brush library file.

Try posting the question (with plenty of detail, including your platform, system specs, Painter version, name of the brush library and the site from which it can be downloaded, etc.) to the following Corel Painter newsgroups:

Add Server: cnews.corel.com

Subscribe to:

c.Painter
c.PainterIX

Good luck!

theCloudmover
02-19-2005, 01:55 PM
Hi,

Yes, with pre-Painter 7 versions, it does matter which platform you're on and on which platform the brush library was created.

Ahhh..

THAT"S why I can't import these brushes either. :rolleyes:

Oh well...

If anyone has a Painter 9 library folder of these brushes they're willing to post...

powerwave3d
02-22-2005, 03:59 PM
I'm using Painter IX and I got the brushes in and I am experiencing the same thing as Jin above. The brushes are all the same, they don't paint any different from each other.

Am I doing something wrong? Has anyone edited them and got them to look like the original?

thanks in advance,

mhovland
02-22-2005, 04:23 PM
I guess I jumped the gun on saying that I converted them. It appears that there is a whole lot more work involved in getting them to be functionally the same as the previous version of the brushes.

I apologize for the confusion, I assumed that once they were imported into Painter IX, that all the controls would translate correctly. I guess that is what I get for assuming.

Hopefully someone with more time and experience in converting brushes will have a go at it.

prcrash
04-22-2005, 04:38 AM
Has anyone been able to convert these?

prcrash
04-22-2005, 06:37 AM
Has anyone been able to redo these brushes for Painter IX? I was trying myself, but I do not have a copy of painter 6 to get the brush settings from...

prcrash
04-25-2005, 03:41 PM
I was able to grab the most important settings from the old Concept brushes file. Here you go...

General
dab type - circular
stroke - single
method - wet
Subcategory - Grainy Wet Abrasive
Opacity - 24%
Grain - 58%
Size
size - 12 (4 for the small tip)
Min. size - 100%
size step - 5%
Spacing
Spacing - 1%
Min Spacing - 2.0
Damping - 50%

And the RGB Values for the whole range of cool greys...

10% - 224.228.230
20% - 207.210.213
30% - 194.197.200
40% - 169.174.179
50% - 132.138.144
60% - 115.122.129
70% - 98.104.110
80% - 63.66.69
90% - 36.38.40

I have started making the cool grey markers, but I't going to take me a while. Hopefully someone more skillled with Painter can do this quicker and better than me (I'm a photoshop guy - I am still trying to learn how to create brushes in Painter...)

prcrash
04-29-2005, 09:48 PM
I did it!!!

I imported the old brs file, fixed all the RGB values and brush settings (i might have missed a few - let me know if you find something). The problem I had was finding the XML files that Painter creates after you import the old BRS files. They can be found here (WinXP):

c:\documents and settings\[username]\application data\corel\painter ix\brushes

that's where painter stores the imported brushes. I made a zip file with the brushes and another with the custom pallette I made. you can grab them below:

Brushes (http://www.prtc.net/%7Eprcrash/Prismacolor_Brushes.zip)

Palette (http://www.prtc.net/%7Eprcrash/Concept_Palette.zip)

Extract the brushes to your brushes folder in the Painter IX directory and the custom palette in the main Painter IX directory. Load the brush library first and then load the palette, and it should all work.

Here's a screenshot of how they look. (nevermind the drawing, I'm just starting to draw again from a 15 yr long hiatus).

http://www.prtc.net/%7Eprcrash/Concept_brushes_test.jpg

I know someone wanted these converted - soooo, you're welcome!

mhovland
04-29-2005, 10:27 PM
Thanks for your work on this!

I tried grabbing the files, but the links don't work. I would suggest to remove the spaces from the file names, and see if that fixes them.

prcrash
04-29-2005, 10:35 PM
The links are fixed now... I'll try them again to see if the edit worked...

EDIT: I tested the links... they work now. Download away and enjoy!

mhovland
04-29-2005, 10:50 PM
I unzipped the Prismacolor_Brushes.zip to my C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Painter IX\Brushes\Painter Brushes folder, and I can't load the library. I noticed that there are multiple folders inside of the Prismacolor Brushes folder, that contain each of the individual brushes, and this isn't how all the other categories are set up. Inside the main folder are all the associated XML, NIB, and STK files for all the brush variants.

Are the file structures correct? I can't get the library to load.

can you post exact directions?

prcrash
04-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Try putting it in the C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Painter IX\Brushes\ directory. If not, and if you're using Windows Xp, put them here:

C:\Documents and Settings\"username"\Application Data\Corel\Painter IX\Brushes

where "username" is the name you use to log on to your computer. Application Data is a hidden folder, so you might have to enable the option "show hidden filesand folders" in the tools menu, folder options, view tab.

here's what mine looks like:

http://www.prtc.net/%7Eprcrash/brushes_directory.jpg

Let me know.

mhovland
04-29-2005, 11:08 PM
I got it working, Thanks!

prcrash
04-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Here you go...

http://www.prtc.net/%7Eprcrash/PM_Folder.jpg

prcrash
04-29-2005, 11:14 PM
mhovland:

Where did you end up putting them?

mhovland
04-29-2005, 11:17 PM
In Documents And Settings.......etc.

The thing is, the way the folders are set up, you have to use the custom pallette to switch brushes. There isn't a drop down list of all the brushes in the category. This isn't a problem, as far as I'm concerned, I like using custom pallettes, but I think some people might prefer having the drop down list.

prcrash
04-29-2005, 11:19 PM
That's just the way the original was setup... I did not even dare to change the folder structure after I finally got them to work. Maybe I'll work on that some more next week.

Let me know how they work - since you used the old ones before - I didn't.

theCloudmover
04-29-2005, 11:36 PM
In Documents And Settings.......etc.

The thing is, the way the folders are set up, you have to use the custom pallette to switch brushes. There isn't a drop down list of all the brushes in the category. This isn't a problem, as far as I'm concerned, I like using custom pallettes, but I think some people might prefer having the drop down list.

A hearty round of applause to prcrash for getting these to work. :applause:

Mine work fine.

I removed all the brush files from their individual folders ( except all the CategoryData.xml) and put them in one big Prismacolor folder. I get the drop-down list. Works like a dream.

I'm on a Mac OS X 10.2.8

prcrash
04-30-2005, 12:35 AM
cloudmover:

could I get a screenshot of the folder structure after the changes you made?

Thanks.

theCloudmover
04-30-2005, 02:51 AM
cloudmover:

could I get a screenshot of the folder structure after the changes you made?

Thanks.

Of course. The Painter 9 folder in Mac OS 10.2.8.

http://img235.echo.cx/img235/5494/painterfolder8dh.jpg

Here is a zip of the collected Prismacolor brushes. (http://sr1.mytempdir.com/20749)
That's a temporary link - good for 14 days. I'll upload it to my server when I get a chance.

I screwed around a bit with the values. I tried to make the blends from 10% to 90% a bit cleaner and more gradual.

theCloudmover
08-29-2005, 04:45 PM
A few people have asked for these brushes so I thought that I had better update the thread.

Here is a zip of the Prismacolor Brushes on Megaupload.com. (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=38Y1NHZ6) The usual thirty days rule apply. The file is deleted if nobody downloads the brushes in thirty days.

Monokuroomu
08-30-2005, 08:32 PM
Hi all !! (1st post here, btw :argh: )

Thank all for all these brushes :applause: , I like them a lot, but well, I like a lot to use a custom palette instead going up to the variant menu, choose another variant ... etc, so I tried to make a custom palette, but with the last update Mr Cloudmover.net did (thx!! btw), when u drag the variants to the palette, all the icons are the same so what I've done is to create another library with more icons (not much of them, sorry), just using the painter's library ones and with all Cloudmover's variants.

Here's the custom palette aspect:
http://usuarios.lycos.es/monokuroomu/addons/reference.jpg
U can download at: (Lycos doesn't suport file linking, sorry :argh: )

http://usuarios.lycos.es/monokuroomu/

Library+Variants+Palette+Reference in a zip and Cloudmover's brushes mirror.

Enjoy it, Cheers! :thumbsup:..

Monokuroomu
08-30-2005, 08:36 PM
Double posting :banghead: , sorry.

prcrash
08-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Monokuroomu; If you go to the bottom of page #3 of this thread, you can download the palette and brushes that I converted. Cloudmover changed the originals because he likes to select the brushes from the drop down list. The links on that post should still work.

Saludos de Puerto Rico, y que disfrutes los "brushes" :)

Monokuroomu
08-31-2005, 03:13 PM
Gracias Prcrash !!, I readed this post yesterday lately z_Z . Well, at least with my stupid post :banghead: there's a permanent link to Cloudmover's brushes :rolleyes: for the people who want to download them after the 30 days period, or just for backup (If Cloudmover doesn't mind ;) ).

Cheers!

wrosado
08-31-2005, 03:48 PM
HI

I appreciate all the work put in to converting these brushes! Good job all involved. I have a question tho... Are these brushes only for painter ix? I tried them in painter 8 and got xml errors when using a brush.

thanks

wr

Monokuroomu
08-31-2005, 04:18 PM
Sorry Wrosado, no idea. I'm using Painter IX on a mac and I haven't Painter 8 for mac so I can't test it, sorry. But according to previus posts if I remember well (maybe there were another posts :argh: ) , as Mss Jinny 'Painter God' Brown said, the painter brush engine has been changed since version 6. So the brush engine is not the same in newer versions since 6. The Painter IX's engine, as they say, is much more like the 6's version (but still isn't the same :D ). Well... if u wana try this brushes with the 8 version, I think u'll have to test with the 6's version from PlanetShane (take a look at the 1st page of this post).
Btw, I downloaded the previus version of the brushes and the palette, but WOW, the palette is windows version, so when I tried to load it, Painter only loaded an empty palette...
So, well.. I took the previus palette as a reference and made a mac only version :hmm: :
http://usuarios.lycos.es/monokuroomu/addons/capalette.jpg
Here to download:
http://usuarios.lycos.es/monokuroomu

Enjoy it, Cheers!.

(PD: Excuse my english :sad: )

Archibob
09-01-2005, 07:11 AM
hey guys, i just wanna say, fantastic job on porting these great brushes to painter 9. i've used them in painter 6 for a while now, and i love them.

thanks for all of your efforts!

-Bob

tayete
09-08-2005, 11:27 AM
Thanks all for this effort!!!
Really kind of you...I will try them as soon as I get back home (typing from the workplace right now, he he).

Gracias especiales para los hispanos que tantas molestias se han tomado (a los dos lados del Atlántico).
Monoku: ¿qué hace un español usando un MAC? :)

Monokuroomu
09-10-2005, 09:31 PM
Hi!! I'm trying to "translate" painter 9 prismacolor brushes to painter essentials 2, by the moment they "works" ... later I'll upload them for "betatesting".
Why?, well ... errr, why not? xD. Painter Essentials 2 is free (if u had purchased a wacom :rolleyes: ).
Well, I'll try to upload them after more textedit + copy + paste work ^_^.

Cheers!

Monokuroomu
09-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Well... very tired z_Z. Beta 0.1 released !!

http://usuarios.lycos.es/monokuroomu

Cheers!

PD: (Just copy the .jpg and the directory to painter brushes directory ;) )

PD: Only Prismacolor markers (10% to 90% big and fine), wet blenders (big and fine) and sharpie "translated" by the moment. :shrug:

CGTalk Moderation
09-10-2005, 11:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.