PDA

View Full Version : Zero-day Trailer

deltare
01-23-2005, 06:53 PM
Well ..first hi to everybody from spain, this is the trailer of the short film "ZERO-DAY" created by my friend JAvier Gomez. I help him with some designs but All the work(model ,texture,Fx,animations)it has been created by him....i hope you enjoy with this ""little"" trailer...Any comment it will be very usefull to him....

Thanks again

Roger

deltare
01-23-2005, 06:57 PM
You can see here;)

http://www.forsakenanimation.com

deltare
01-24-2005, 09:01 AM
?¿...............

WanielJorge
01-24-2005, 10:09 AM
:drool: Very well made your work! :bowdown:
really professional. when will it be concluded?
come for Brazil? Post the making of, Screen Shoots
which Softwer?...I await

English poor!:cry:

jussing
01-24-2005, 10:49 AM
That's looking real nice! :thumbsup: 3D stuff looks nice, but I also really like the post-processing of the footage - the golor grading and such.

But, why the small picture? It seems like a waste of file size to post the animation in 640*480, but only have the actual picture as a small frame in the middle?

(oh, and it's "be eaten", not "be eated"... unless it's a joke I don't get... ;) )

Cheers,
- Jonas

SCAREJAVI
01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Hi everybody.

My name is Javier Gómez.

The short-film will be finished for the summer... I hope.
I am using XSI for the animation and render characters. Deep Paint for textured it. Digital Fusion for Post-procesing and Icarus for camera-track. Lightwave and now Modo for modelling.

Thanks for your opinions.

Next i will be post images and screen captures for all.

Thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.