PDA

View Full Version : Experiment of Flesh

Mikier
01-23-2005, 04:28 AM
Origionally, this was an experiment in skin tones. I never expected to finish or see anything good come from it, but I suppose something did. Critique me....I don't think I'll change anything, but I'd like to learn something.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/Mikier/VIM.jpg

It was made in Photoshop.

-M

Lovliebutterfly
01-23-2005, 10:23 PM
Your style is interesting. It is quite ambiguous to say whether this is actually a skull (since it has facial features) or an actual face as the skin tone makes it look hard. It looks almost like a bronze head. Nice piece though!

Mikier
01-24-2005, 12:53 AM
Hm, thanks for your comments. I would say it is very decrepit...close to the point of being a skull...
It may have also been an experiment in facial muscles....I'm not sure. I am wondering if I should put this in the finished work/2d forums. I couldn't decide if this was an actual piece or just an experiment to be tossed aside for somethiong greater. I suppose I have nothing to loose either way, but I was wondering what you people thought.

-M

CGTalk Moderation
01-24-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.