PDA

View Full Version : 3D Attack- February Issue Out

EtherealWhisper
01-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Hey kids,

The February issue of 3D Attack - The CINEMA 4D Magazine is now available for download! Highlights from the February issue: Interview with Ray O'Doul, Character Modeling Tut, Setting up a Bat/Dragon Wing Tut, Model a Lookout Tower, Animation Tut "The Horrific Blob!", Range Mapper, Environment Maps, SniperPro Review, "C4D Quiz" Win Cactus Dan's IK Tools and Paul Everett's new plugin "Final Touch", and 13 MB of free Goodies (plugins, textures, models, shaders, scene files, etc.). Get your copy here today: www.3dattack.net

-Aaron

Erik Heyninck
01-22-2005, 08:00 PM
Ordered, paid and downloaded.
Fun for tomorrow.

Thanks!

ooo
01-22-2005, 08:21 PM
:thumbsup:

Cartesius
01-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Thanks, just plugged it at Renderosity. :thumbsup:

/Anders

bobzilla
01-22-2005, 10:44 PM
Downloaded it earlier today (like 50-something mbs!!).

They're predicting feet of snow out in these parts of the US, so I'll have plenty of time to look through it.

With the occasional shoveling break...

Tavy
01-22-2005, 11:32 PM
Hey there Bob,

3D Attack is located in Michigan. We've already gotten that foot of snow and shoveled more than I care to say. Would be a good time to run through Mark Gmehling's Character modeling tut or Cactus Dan's Bat/Dragon Wing Tut, or maybe make the HORRIFIC BLOB! Keep warm and have fun reading the mag!

Tavy

bobzilla
01-22-2005, 11:40 PM
Hey, Tavy...

I spent part of today battling the panic stricken grocery shoppers! Like we've never had snow before...

Anyway, fantastic mag. Just read the CD to ZB article. Very interesting . Been toying with the idea of buying Z, but also a little intimidated, but that process looks pretty straight forward.

Not much on my site, but this is the kind of stuff I'm using C4D for:

http://www.theiguanaden.com/pages/playground.html

Thanks again for the great mag...

Tank_3D_Attack
01-24-2005, 12:12 AM
Hello everybody and thanks for the comments ;)

Well I just wanted to let you know that there are two things missing in the "Goodies" folder and we want to take the chance to appologize for this. I posted the missing "scene files" on our forum for those who are interested and for those who "do" the tutorials. The .zip file on our servers are fixed and those who buy the magazine now don't have to worry about the two missing scene files.

Once again, sorry for this and have fun reading the magazine!

Enjoy!

Tank

PS: We have TWO great "Prizes" that you can win in this issue so make SURE to enter and win FinalTouch or IK-Tools! ;)

Link to missing scene files: >>HERE<< (http://www.3dattack.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1359)
(http://www.3dattack.net/forum/showthread.php?p=15763#post15763)

flingster
01-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Oooh yummie prizes...thanks guys.
no time at moment...but downloaded and will take a good read in the next few days.
looking forward to reading about the mind behind 3d_e...ray o'doul!!...
sounds like a bumper set of goddies also.
cheers once again.:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

fretshredder
01-24-2005, 09:15 PM
Just got my copy and let me just say this, "HOLY SH**!!". I gotta say I was not expecting it to be *that* jam packed with killerstuff.

I can't believe this magazine is only $3.99 to be honest. Where else can you get a 48 pages magazine but ALSO a ton of models etc as "Goodies"? Absolutely amazing.... great work everyone over at 3DATTack!

Can't wait for the next issue!

/gary

igraq
01-26-2005, 08:08 AM
Absolutely agree! 3dattack is better and better with every new issue, pumped up with VERY useful info, definetly worth of buing! Currently i'm workin on some music video and yesterday decided do completly rework 2 main characters according to Character tutorial and range mapper tut...:) THANKS!

Tavy
01-26-2005, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys http://cgtalk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif We rely on your opinions!

@ igraq Glad the character modeling and range mapper tuts helped you out! Good luck with the music video!

Tavy

CGTalk Moderation
01-26-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.