PDA

View Full Version : twistedextremesports-character/environment-cockofthewok

Cockofthewok
09-09-2002, 05:29 PM
I had a little idea for this challenge and I thought I'd try to get in on the action. The background for this sport is simple (hopefully not a ripoff) On some planet, can't think of which, There is a plague of diseased little rodents. The officials try to hit two birds with one stone by ridding the planet of the rodents and getting rid of a few unfunctional members of society in the process. The winners of this sport are promised freedom, fame, and great wealth. This inspires many unconvicted, yet shady, characters to join the games. The rat thing (called a wattai, or something) is not as defenseless as it looks. It has porcupine barbs on its back that it can shoot a distance of up to 20 meters. The poison in them causes the victim to bleed to death.

The game: WATTAI WACKING
The events:
ROUND UP (TEAM OR FFA)
MASS CRUSHING (TEAM OR FFA)
STYLE SQUISHING (SINGLES EVENT)

Basically, there are no set rules to the game. just an excuse for a lot of gore.

http://img2.ranchoweb.com/images/cockofthewok/wacking.jpg

Blake Kehler
09-09-2002, 06:57 PM
Haha that's awsome!

I just love the expression on the wattai, he's surprized, yet ver calm which is scary because you know what he's thinking for that guy ;)

Anyway, just adding support for you to keep it coming :thumbsup:

Iguiniz.X.
09-10-2002, 03:51 PM
I must say it is a quite brutal sport, but so are is chicken fights and dog fights, Na, but I think you can come up with a better sport which needs atlethes or some other stuff.
keep up the ideas

Cockofthewok
09-10-2002, 05:38 PM
I'll keep that in mind, but I think I might run with this idea cause it seems the most fun. I will try to build on it, however.

otacon
09-15-2002, 02:30 AM
Cool idea.:thumbsup: nice and violent....So do the wattais actually fight back or just sit there and get smashed? are they in some kind of arena?

SheepFactory
09-17-2002, 05:47 PM
Style squashing , singles event , hahahahahaha , LMAO

I love the expression on the rat thingy's face :)

Cockofthewok
09-28-2002, 07:55 PM
Just a quick reply to show I'm not slacking off. I should have a draft of the final picture up by tomorrow.

Cockofthewok
10-01-2002, 02:52 AM
Damn, sorry to start this and then run away. I'm leaving for basic training tomorrow. Here's the draft of the final image that I wanted to finish. Feel free to critique it however, I won't be here to see what you have to say. I'll be back in 9 weeks.

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/cockofthewok/wattai.jpg

dmcgrath
10-01-2002, 04:00 AM
What you got 8 weeks to go away and lose some weight???
Sorry about the "BT" hope to see you back here sometime.

:wavey:

I had to make a wavey, since there is no "salutes" emo.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.