PDA

View Full Version : The appetizer C/C needed

roan
01-21-2005, 11:01 PM
http://img149.exs.cx/img149/3862/theappetizerdone5wt.jpg

An idea I thought of while drinking milk from the fridge. (I hate milk!) :D

The sumo's feet look weird but I don't know why.. critiques needed.

CGmonkey
01-22-2005, 07:52 PM
Haha funny image.

Love the soft lighting and the imagery.

The only thing that doesn't work for me is the sumo's right foot. Other than that it's great :)

Also, the girl's face doesn't read too well.. Is she extremly happy or in agony :]

saltydogdesign
01-22-2005, 08:37 PM
The girl's right leg looks like it was lopped off at the knee. I know it is supposed to look like it is folded beneath her, but if you note the curvature of the bowl, it seems to me that that she would have to be a contortionist to make that pose work.

Other that that, nice look, good idea.

roan
01-23-2005, 09:32 AM
The girl's right leg looks like it was lopped off at the knee. I know it is supposed to look like it is folded beneath her, but if you note the curvature of the bowl, it seems to me that that she would have to be a contortionist to make that pose work.

Other that that, nice look, good idea.

Ahg, you're right. Any sugestions on how I should position it? Oh and the sumo's leg does look weird. I'll work on that too. Damn, I love this place! :D

CGTalk Moderation
01-23-2006, 10:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.