PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Extreme Sports - Character - Iguiniz.X.

Iguiniz.X.
09-09-2002, 01:13 PM
Here goes nothing,

Well since I don't :annoyed: have a Computer that is capable of running 3DMax, and on school we have CPU's with Photoshop I will try to do this challenge with photoshop.
But be aware I'm a non :insane: experienced photoshop user.
But I'll try to make the best of it.
some scetches not sure abouth it, but you'll see.

*the rider is a elf
*holding a bow with special errow ( can't tell what sort)
* he is draged by a owl.

can't tel more :curious:

Iguiniz.X.
09-09-2002, 01:15 PM
2of2

hell what are my images dirty!:surprised

just a fast consept.

Iguiniz.X.
09-10-2002, 03:49 PM
Just a scetch I made in class I'll make 1 that is more clear soon

dmcgrath
09-11-2002, 06:26 AM
i like your style, I hope you can pull it off, good luck. In the future mess with the contrast and brightness levels, after you scan them, they will clean up alot, and you wont have to worry about the "dirty paper" look.

Good Luck, Im joining the 2D side as well.

-dan

OZ
09-11-2002, 09:03 AM
WOW!Hey Xav.......looks like u are on the way 4 a great challenge!!!!ROCK ON M8!:buttrock:

Iguiniz.X.
09-11-2002, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the replies,

dmcgrath : Glad to hear more people join the 2D section, I knew that i is a less viewed section of the challnege but although I joined. I know I draw way to little and didnt paygood attention to drawing since a year and a half so I hope to learn ome new stuff and especially aome abouth Photoshop.

-OZ- : Thanks man...... You joining the2D section or stay with the 3D your threath looks promising again so hope to more and I think we will.
New project running?? sorry but I got no PC near me which can hanle max, so Im planing to work in the weekends so I can buy a nice baby in 2 months or some. I was thinking of a parralel procesor, expensive stuff, especially for sutcha poor student as me. But I hope we can work toghter in the future.

Today, a day for devotion to my study so no updates.
:wavey: By By

BrainFaucet
09-13-2002, 08:30 PM
Cool concepts! :thumbsup:

Iguiniz.X.
09-27-2002, 10:27 PM
Well I thought it would be time to give a I'M ALIVE SIGNAL to my threath so here is a minor update.
I'm not sure abouth the composition but I stick with the ............?>>( Extreme Sport )

OZ
10-03-2002, 10:30 AM
MOre cool Stuff!...BUt!where are u? Hey!the pc?Now u got one? COol stuff anyway!:wavey:

Iguiniz.X.
10-03-2002, 12:11 PM
:beer: -OZ-

K were am I?:
I'm in a Utrecht is is a city in the center of holland.
This is were I study.

Pc?:I study in Utrecht and my mum - who has the PC that can support 3ds max-
lives in a other city. I only come home once in the 2 weeks and then I c my mum and stuff, so there is little time for the PC.

If I got one?:
At the moment we have Pc's at college but they won't allow me to put max on it and besides that, they don't even have 3d cards. But luckely they have photoshop
At home I don't have any pc and now I'm saving money for a PC, I already got a monitor. So now I only have to buy the system case.
I'm planning to buy a dual processor board and then with pentium not AMD, I have to wait till next month to buy that one Cos then it is when they get them.
Then I think I can better buy in once the good stuff, so I better save a lot of money to buy a good machine in once.

Maybe you can inform me what stuff you got?

I think I can lent some money of my dad so I think I'll get one in 2 months.

I hope I answerd your questions

Iguiniz.X.
10-06-2002, 02:11 PM
well here is a update and I think I'll ink it and then collor it
well color is if I have the time for it.
Hope you like it

Iguiniz.X.
10-07-2002, 11:49 AM
well enjoy I hope I have time to finish the collored one

Iguiniz.X.
10-08-2002, 02:56 PM
Man This really sucks..
It is so hard for me to find a PC on college which has Photoshop
and those who have can't login my account on college so I can only save on internet and I don't have webspace which can support Photoshop files. Then the Pc's which have PS have really low RAM so I can't make the file to big.. what to do.

As you might get it, it will be quite hard for me to make it in collor and I only will come to my moms PC once every 2 weeks.. this really sucks.. no collerd then.
...:annoyed:

OZ
10-22-2002, 08:14 PM
Not an easy situation!!!As I said....COOL STUFF! Hey!hope u (as me ) can work in better conditions in next challenge!

seeya!:wavey:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.