PDA

View Full Version : Rigging master class mel scripts

johnnyMac
01-19-2005, 05:12 PM
in the maya master classes at siggraph last year someone from tippett talked about two mel scripts he uses in rigging characters. all of my notes arent completely legible so i think these are the names of them:

hrrori constraint.mel
template skeleton.mel

if this sounds familiar and if you know where i can find these let me know. thanks.

Matt Leishman
01-20-2005, 08:41 PM
hmmmm ...

joe harkins (now at imageworks) made some mel scripts available on his site www.creaturetd.com. These are from his master class this past summer (good job again joe).

But those particular scripts ... I don't know if you're gonna find them on Joe's site. They may be from Paul Thuriot's class, but I don't know if they're available anywhere online as you are requesting.

sneezy
01-20-2005, 10:03 PM
Those are definitely Paul Thuriot's and other than buying his Hyper-Real: Body Setup DVD, I'm not sure if he's made those scripts available.

M.E.L.
01-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Awww it's the creaturetd crowd :P

Anyways, yes those scripts are indeed Paul's...the orient constraint script is a two piece set that was part of his Custom Character Toolkit DVD with Erick Miller...I'm not sure if he'd be willing to send them out or not but you could try coming over and paying us a visit at www.creaturetd.com (http://www.creaturetd.com) and asking him! :)

-shawn

johnnyMac
01-21-2005, 03:02 PM
whaddup? sounds like you guys know which scripts i'm talking about. i'm checking out creaturetd.com right now. looks like there's some good stuff on there i could use. thanks for the replies and the new site.

CGTalk Moderation
01-21-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.