PDA

View Full Version : Animation roller

kariy
01-19-2005, 02:52 PM
Greetings to all! Has finished small animation and it would be desirable to hear your opinion on it(her).

kariy
01-19-2005, 07:51 PM
sorry link: www.vlad.myths.ru/mech_1_lan.mov

seger
01-19-2005, 08:20 PM
The film stops downloading at two thirds so I can't see how it ends but I love the "Lawrence of Arabia"- approach, where the camel is now a robot. Must be the music, too. The driver's reaction to passing by the viewer- being even more curious than me- must have been a great moment of thinking it up for you.
Still nothing happening- it has stopped downloading. Don't know what it's like for the other readers of this thread but I would love to see what happens next. I'll stop by at another time.
Just excellent work.

kariy
01-20-2005, 07:18 AM
2 seger (http://www.cgtalk.com/member.php?u=101531) vbmenu_register("postmenu_1905775", true);

It is a free-of-charge server. Probably on this of a problem with a speed...

I can send by mail a roller at desire..

I am sorry;)

Siriol
01-20-2005, 10:40 AM
Hey Kariy, awesome stuff there. I loved the touch of the character waving to the camera. The lighting is great. I'd love to see you take it further and have it running or firing that gun! :thumbsup:

seger
01-20-2005, 11:54 AM
Hey Kariy,

I would really love to see it all so if you could send it by email I'd be obliged. I hope it will fit into the box, though. I have a max of I think 5 MB. I'm really looking forward to it.

//edit:: Don't bother with emailing me. I've seen it complete now. Yeah, it's awesome. I wouldn't want her to fire her gun. It's peaceful as it is, that's what I really really like about it. It has a very strange atmosphere. Those music speakers hanging from the cockpit are another wicked detail. Thumbs way up. Find yourself some work in the business to afford a decent server...

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.