PDA

View Full Version : Installing Realmagic Mpeg 4 video codec into Adobe Aftereffects

Jinian
01-19-2005, 04:31 AM
Hello y'all. I just need to know how to install Realmagic mpeg 4 video codec into Adobe Aftereffects so that i can use it as a decompressor for my video, as well as a deinterlacer. The reason why i use this video codec plugin is because i need to make my video a quicktime. And as far as i know, this is the only quicktime video codec that deinterlaces and is also a good decompressor. However, i may be wrong. I wish if somebody could also suggest me a quicktime codec that is widely used and good for decompressing, at the same time has a deinterlacer. Also, all this has to be for After effects. Thanks.

Shinjipierre
01-19-2005, 04:29 PM
I would use ffvfw and avisynth with the decomb filter...

but that might a bit difficult for usual users.

If you really wanna try that, go on www.doom9.org and check the forums.

Jinian
01-21-2005, 01:38 AM
And where can i download those?

Jinian
01-21-2005, 02:21 AM
I found the avisynth in the doom site, but can't find ffvfw with the decomb filter. Please be more specific, i'm not quite sure what you want me to do even if i found those?

CGTalk Moderation
01-21-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.