PDA

View Full Version : "Thanks Paul Neale!!!"

Dark Soldier
01-17-2005, 06:16 PM
thanks paul neale!!!

just got my thrid riiging dvd from your series, love it! you explain everything in great depth and clarity.

i think i read somewhere u gona do an advanced rigging series one day. if thats true can't wait.

thanls loads paul and cg academy

alex jupp

PEN
01-17-2005, 06:42 PM
Your welcome. I'm glad that the DVD's are doing some people good. A forth DVD will be done in this intermediate series first and then I will start on an advanced Character pipeline series. It will cover more information then just rigging.

Just so every one knows I will be at GDC this year and I will be doing two classes. Scripting and rigging if any one is interested.

PEN
01-17-2005, 07:00 PM
Hmm, very odd thing just happened

Chris Thomas
01-18-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks Alex, its good to know the DVD is well received, I can understand why, obviously I have watched it whilst editing it and as ever Paul has delevered the goods. Do you think the pace of teaching in the series is good, I think its pretty in-depth and well paced, what do you think?

Chris Thomas
www.cg-academy.net (http://www.cg-academy.net)

Dark Soldier
01-19-2005, 11:48 AM
ye i think they are great dvd's of intermidiate level.
Paul u said u going to cobver some over topics in the advanced rigging series, can i suggest a dvd on modelling, i don't mean edge flow/ loop theory but things u learnt from experience that can make the mesh deform better when rigged, and please do a dvd on modelling and rigging clothing. maybe some more muscle stuff like your amazing arnold rig. maybe some hair stuff , but try avoiding plugins.

i don't know what else at moment but if i think of anything i post it

thanks
alex

p.s what and where is that thing that your gona be doing the rigging and scripting classes

thanks

PEN
01-19-2005, 03:01 PM
can i suggest a dvd on modelling, i don't mean edge flow/ loop theory but things u learnt from experience that can make the mesh deform better

Sure, I will try and add more of that. I will not dedicate a DVD to it though as that should really be part of a modeling DVD for characters.

please do a dvd on modelling and rigging clothing. maybe some more muscle stuff like your amazing arnold rig. maybe some hair stuff , but try avoiding plugins.

This is all planed but I just have to find the time to do it:S

p.s what and where is that thing that your gona be doing the rigging and scripting classes

Look up GDC on the internet. It is the Game Developers Conference in San Fran in March. You can do a search for my name and you will find the classes that I will be doing.

eek
01-19-2005, 04:47 PM
Ohh!, ill try and pop over for that if i can.

eek

PEN
01-19-2005, 05:00 PM
Ohh!, ill try and pop over for that if i can.

eek

I should point out that it is free:) Discreet is paying the ticket. Ya eek, make sure that we meet there and have a few beers:)

blc
05-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Hey!

any chance these two classes will be burned on dvd to buy?

.b.

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2005, 10:52 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.