PDA

View Full Version : Captain

powerACE
01-14-2005, 11:52 AM
Hello this is my design of a captain for my WIP comic book, i need your feedback plz,... crit are welcome :D

http://www.geocities.com/ace_phoenix3d/images/captain_colored.jpg

NOOB!
01-14-2005, 03:46 PM
looks great..but...either his head is too big for his body or his body is too small for his head.

Eternally Mine
01-14-2005, 11:24 PM
I am still chuckling over an earlier post. I do think his head is a tad large but his muscular physique may be misleading the viewer. The only thing I found perplexing was his eye. The eye with the eyeglass is fine but the other is hidden in the shadows and does not allow the viewer to enjoy the overall image. Other than that I think it a good WIP.

gorgon
01-16-2005, 01:04 AM
Good work. One can always debate about the accuracy of the figure, but what I think is more important here is the composition; his feet are cut off in an awkward way and also the way it relates to the UI treatment (which is cool BTW).

powerACE
01-16-2005, 10:29 AM
thanks guys for the comment, ill make an update soon :)

Sceme
01-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Nice stuff.About the eyeglass, doesn´t really seem like the eye would hold the glass. Just seems to float in there or something?.

Ginsu
01-20-2005, 02:26 PM
His shoulders are way too far apart. They make his arms look like they are too short. If you bring the shoulders together, it will look better. Keep up the good work.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.