PDA

View Full Version : L'Azouza

ganta
01-14-2005, 09:33 AM
Hi all!

"L'Azouza" is the old woman in tunisian dialect.
i have a synopsis for an animation about this old woman that is a typical tunisian old woman in a typical tunisian deco.
i'm working on her sketchs and wips.
so i thought that shearing my expirience from the begining is more excited than keepnig it for my self.
here the 2d and 3d is not a good job and it does not get paid off so all i have is my own satisfaction in doing what i most like "dreaming".
ok let's go.

and need ur opinions

excuse my english

jessart
01-24-2005, 11:52 PM
reminds me of triplets of belville :) id like to see a little more action in the sketches, even if it's just a simpple task(drinking tea, vacuuming, etc). Would be much more interesting than her just sitting in a chair. Good start though

Gwenhwyfar
01-25-2005, 05:24 AM
I think I am partial to the last sketch. I like the detail you have begun on the room's interior. The furniture sets the time period and the lady is very well drawn. I was wondering is their anyway you could add rocking chair that moves?
:thumbsup:

meykurt
01-25-2005, 10:07 AM
your lines in first sketch iare loose and good. you have made the women sit on a stable chair. I think so if it was a swinging chair, it would be good. you can give the woman's hand a knitting set.

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.