PDA

View Full Version : Illusion (Combustion 2?) Emitter Libraries

xzevlin
02-09-2002, 01:27 AM
Just a note for all you Combustion 2 users. There are several emitter library's and a fire tutorial on my site that you might find useful, if you can open them in Combustion.

http://www.shockingtales.com/illusion

I've been told that you can open Illusion's files in Combustion by Illusion's developer, but a Discreet rep told me that you can't, so I'm a little lost at who was telling me the truth :)

Nando
02-09-2002, 01:46 AM
You can Import Illusion emitter library's into Combustion they then get turned into Combustion emitter library's . You cant open Combustion emitter library's in Illusion.

SheepFactory
02-09-2002, 03:58 AM
is there any way to do your own particles in combustion 2 ?

thanks very much in advance

A|i

mfontaine
02-11-2002, 07:29 AM
You can use any operator in combustion as a shape. When modifying a particle type select shape. Once there you get the option of importing footage or using an operator. look for a button that says "operator" Theres also the import and export buttons. Try using it with an animated paint operator. You may want to keep the size of the paint operator small. Notice the size of the shapes in the particle library. Usually 128X128.
BTW. I've been using illusion iels just fine in combustion.
marshal

SheepFactory
02-11-2002, 09:51 AM
thanks a lot

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:39 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.