PDA

View Full Version : my work

beelow
01-12-2005, 03:19 AM
I am just see if I can post this message.

beelow
01-12-2005, 03:25 AM
okay here is some images that I have to show cg talk family. I want to see if I can hang among the elite of digital artists and traditional artist. I am a current student of the Art Institute of Las Vegas and am trying to get into the industry. I would like crits please.

beelow
01-12-2005, 04:11 AM
Here are a couple of my old drawings that I have with me that I wanted to show off. I hope u guys and gals like. Feel free to critique these as well.

Fantastic Plastic Machine
01-14-2005, 01:19 AM
Very well done, but they're quite disturbing.

Good job...freak.

Just kidding.

lerpiedood
01-14-2005, 05:06 AM
Awesome, I really love the first image, and the painting of it is great, I'm not too fond of the dragon, it's good, but I'm just not feeling it, the last one is awesome too. I quite love your style, it's very simular to my own. I myself was thinking of going to the Art Institute of Vegas, I went there and checked it out, but I've decided to goto the Academy of Art University in San Francisco.

beelow
01-14-2005, 08:10 PM
the second one is actually a marker rendering. thanks for the crits. I will have some more for you guys and gals to look. Right now I am going to loose some sleep trying to finish up this Illustration for the Space Opera Contest, wish me luck and feel free to give crits, I'd appreciate that. Holla.

LaRoyceJ
01-14-2005, 08:52 PM
These concepts are nice and tight...as always. Your style and skills are coming along very well...Keep up the awesome work, and never be satisfied...until The Very End (You know what I speak of).

Your Brother
LaRoyce-

beelow
01-31-2005, 09:39 PM
thanks Lroy Jetson, Lol my bro. You've always crit my work. I will continue to do this stuff with passion for it. Any other people feel free to give crits on these images.

beelow
02-08-2005, 08:46 PM
here are some sketches that I have done in my book. give crits please.

CGTalk Moderation
02-08-2006, 09:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.