PDA

View Full Version : Traditional arts forum

csDevil
01-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Today I was looking for somewhere that I could discuss some artistic concepts and link it to digital arts, but it was really hard to find. I think this is a very important subject, because tools are useless without some artistic view.

It would be a forum for expositions of user's non-digital arts (hand drawing, sculptures, photographs, whatever) and somewhere we could discuss concepts and works of artists from the past (like discussing Andy Warhol or Mona Lisa or Gothic).

I couldn't find any forum that I could post it here, so here is my sugestion. :deal:

(my english is not that good, but it is understandable, isn't it?)

ironic440
02-09-2005, 02:35 AM
Is a nice idea.:thumbsup:

Shizumauru
02-09-2005, 04:02 PM
I would like that too!
Not just because I was drawing traditionally a couple of years, there are some techiques which can be reused in digital painting and it would be nice to discuss the differences between digital and traditional drawing!

jmBoekestein
02-15-2005, 04:35 PM
www.wetcanvas.com (http://www.wetcanvas.com), loads of traditional stuff. From tutorials to wips and a gallery too I think. Although the appearance of the site is quite chaotic.

CGTalk Moderation
02-15-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.