PDA

View Full Version : NewTek Goodies come again....

proton
09-06-2002, 06:25 PM
I streamlined the Interactive version of our Brochure that ships with the LWDE....It has been simplified to make it smaller and easier to download....Fun and informative...enjoy!

http://www.lightwave3d.com/downloads/lwde/Discovery_web.zip

It's in SWF format and you will need the latest version of Flash player (Flash MX) to view....enjoy!

DigitalDeuce
09-06-2002, 07:02 PM
cooooooool

Hey, didn't have to wait on this one!!

smukai
09-07-2002, 09:28 PM
:bounce: :bounce:

WOW NICE, i never saw a so good made head.

Better can't be

just make her a smart enviroment and you'll see what's real..

GOOD one.

proton
09-07-2002, 10:01 PM
:surprised

DigitalDeuce
09-07-2002, 10:05 PM
Uhhh huh.

Wha???

:shrug:

JVitale
09-07-2002, 10:12 PM
Must be a language barrier thing.....

DigitalDeuce
09-07-2002, 10:15 PM
Oh -- so that's what an invisible barrier looks like.
-Time Bandits

:p

Guess so.

Chewey
10-13-2002, 06:21 PM
No, that's what a visible troll looks like.

Underwurlde
10-13-2002, 08:57 PM
Ummm .. I think he was trying to say ...

" That's a very nicely modelled head, if a great environment was also created, you would have a very realistic scene."

but then again :shrug:

Shouldn't mock, I can hardly speak English myself and it's my first 'n' only language !

dies-irae
10-13-2002, 11:19 PM
i fear that using babelfish to translate posts aint the best thing if you want to make nice and *almost* correct sentences in english...

mmmh... yet it could become some sort of a new trend... let's all speak like yoda!!

ok, just kidding... even though smukai didn't exactly seem to look for a warm welcome in his first posts, he was now truly complimenting proton (kinda trying to make up for the chicken thing?!) so let's not bother him too much ;)

(uff... now that's some not really correct sentences in english! hope you guys can pardon me, gotta learn this language sooner or later...)

let's all :beer: together and make a toast to proton!

*EDIT*
ok, sorry... It's just that the syntax reminded me of the automatically translated page of OGO-HIKARI manual...
If he's just messing around, he would be very kind to do that in another forum (go bother the max users for a change :drool: )

Chewey
10-13-2002, 11:30 PM
You've got the order wrong. This thread's post by smukai was his first ever post. The name calling posts were made subsequent. I'm still of the belief that it's someone goofing this forum. The english modulates in and out from being just plain goofy to normal.

Those posts aren't the resultant output of babelfish or similar translators.

Lizard Head
10-14-2002, 12:29 AM
It was still funny!!!!!!

Then Proton responce was just the icon :surprised

You could feel the confusion lolol

isnt that funny?????............no?............. AHHHHWWWW SHUT UP!!!

And on a more personal note..Proton!!!!! did you get my Stats on where to send my Discovery Version.. I still,, stilll have nodda in my hands, how much am I paying for this LWDE anyway??? huh??? I always say service should match the price paid!!!!

Lizard Head
10-14-2002, 12:38 AM
Oh?................I just heard from someone that its free

Never mind!!!! ,,,,,take allllllllll the time you want shippin that sucker to me.

you guys rock!!!!!

another after thought: Can LWDE be D/L from some local???

proton
10-14-2002, 12:52 AM
We're working on that for you guys...

froggyplat
10-14-2002, 06:23 AM
uh, oh....the interface i was working on for my personal site is bearing some resemblence to your brochure...

please don't send the newtek bloodhounds after me..it's a coincidence:)

nice work, btw

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.