PDA

View Full Version : Putting Gore or Gory in Thread has a warning

animek
01-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Could it be possible to ask posters to put this little word ''Gore or gory'' on a thread that contain really devious graphic (for my part I found sometime really sick).

I know for a fact that when you draw something at one point you close your eyes and the only thing you see is the picture youíve been staring for the last hour. You have to be insensible to draw such things, and some people here found those kind of disturbing image even sexy, I'm not jugging because there are special web site for people who like bloody picture like this. Psychologist canít cure the love for gory stuff.

I'm just here since the last month and man! are there so many disturbing imagery here?!

The little girl eating the rat sketch, for crying out loud!!! What the heck is wrong with peoples!!! And this picture of this girl with blood on her face, that's just sickening. Now Iím jugging! But those dam images got me good.

So before I throw up on my floor, just a suggestion to ask to future posters.

Thanks

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.