PDA

View Full Version : LipSync

mo_pic
09-06-2002, 02:25 PM
:scream: aaa.....

-I've just got an animation to do - quite simple - woman talking.
-everything O.K.?
-no
-why?
-because I've got 6 days and it's 45(!) sequences of speach (all about 5-15 sec.):eek: :eek:

modelling, rigging, animating - 6 days !?! no way.

Does anyone know a way to speed up the LipSync process.
:hmm:
I'm using Morph'oMatic for Max for doing things like that. I don't have anything like MagPie ...

John Lee
09-07-2002, 03:34 AM
Hey mo pic

Well there no faster way to do it, other than Hard elbow greese!! Actualy you may want to use x sheet? that may help or Rotroscope it??

What magpie for ??? is it for max or lightwave???

Neolee

mo_pic
09-10-2002, 02:54 PM
MagPie is a software that really speeds up the LipSync process. Iíve only seen it once but from what I remember it takes the tracks created in MagPie and exports them to the 3D package youíre using (?I think Ė MAX, Lightwave, Maya...not sure though). You import the audio file create some pictures for every key like -:) :annoyed: :eek: ...etc. and then adjust the keys to the audio.

Hereís what I did so far:
test.avi (http://www.bluebox.3d.pl/wip&fw/test.avi)

It took me two days (nearly 30h Ė he, he) to model, rig and animate this short to show the client. Now Iím doing the LipSync.

Need sleep desperately.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.