PDA

View Full Version : Recent Graduate's Demo Reel

BobDigital
01-09-2005, 03:45 PM
I graduated from the Art Institute last month and wanted to show my work. The models are stock, but all rigging, texturing, animation, lighting and scenes are my work. I appreciate any feedback ( kyleg@digitalflavor.net ) My website is www.digitalflavor.net (http://www.digitalflavor.net)

w0lf
01-10-2005, 07:39 AM
Great work dude ! Love the Gramps video. Good Luck.

Datasage
01-14-2005, 05:11 PM
You need to put together a 30-90 second reel of your best work. Employers are not going to give you much time to prove yourself. Having a bunch of clips or short animations mean i have to download each one and look at it.

ace4016
01-14-2005, 07:45 PM
I agree with the above. But pertaining to the animation, some of the animations lacks energy. The expressions could use more work also, more eye/eyelid/eyebrow movement. Maybe the eye expression for each action is what kills the energy. Best animation was alcatraz since the movement matched the voice and expression. The gramps one was pretty good but once again his eyes should show more expression. I think the body movement is ok though.

CGTalk Moderation
01-20-2006, 09:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.